Older Folks and Vaping - Page 1550
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I can vape this one all day and half the night! If you just lived a touch closer you could come share it with me! I have a bottle and a half of it. It's kind of my go to thing. Though I mixed up a wild blueberry with sweet cream the other day and it is running a close second. Bruce likes that one too. My coffee ones he doesn't like, says they smell like a convenience store at 3 am to him.
    Rat2chat2 likes this.
    Live, laugh, and love each day, it's what makes life worth living! Bobbi

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by balwin View Post
    Ok, I have the 510 - 510/ego short extension already. I see I can use it to connect an evod or a T3 as well. so I still need the airflow adapters? I don't have any cartos or tanks other than protank, Kanger t3, mt3 or evod except on vapeonly mega. Up til now we have only had ego or ego type batteries.
    I don't know about the vapeonly tank, but I use all of the Kanger clearos that you do. In my opinion, you don't need any airflow controller for the T3 or Evod clearos, and the Protank already includes one. I bought two of some kind of airflow controllers other than the one that comes with the Protank. Two was two too many. I gave one away and don't use the other.
    She called the doctor.. woke him up... and I don't even LIKE that song! But it's stuck on autoplay in the brain now.
    Ken_A likes this.
    Dave B; 44 yrs of 50 cigs/day; Last analog: Feb 16 2013
    Known co-conspirators: DNA 30 box mod, big Nautilus with BVC coil, DIY joose
    Today's and tomorrow's DIY project: installing a rear end in a Lazy Boy

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I can vape this one all day and half the night! If you just lived a touch closer you could come share it with me! I have a bottle and a half of it. It's kind of my go to thing. Though I mixed up a wild blueberry with sweet cream the other day and it is running a close second. Bruce likes that one too. My coffee ones he doesn't like, says they smell like a convenience store at 3 am to him.
    Me too. Do you make this one yourself? I am just getting interested in the DIY part of this adventure. Right now I am trying to save money so I have been just adding flavors to unflavored 18mg nic juice that I got from WL pretty cheap.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

They have a vapefest listed for Las Vegas in late September. I wonder if any of us "old folk" are going to that one? That is the first one I have seen that wasn't way out east! My brother in law called today to ask me about display racks for pv, he works in wood and a local motorcycle shop called him about making them for him so he called me for measurements and such. He said to send a list of what we want to fit and he will do ours for prototypes. It seems like OKlahoma has a lot of vape shops compared to Colorado. Maybe I'm just not looking in all the right places? I told him the next time they have a vape convention there that I am coming down for it.
    Iffy, Rat2chat2 and pokerplayer like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

So far I have only mixed pre-mixed that I have ordered. The DIY step comes next. We ordered nic, pg, vg and flavors this past weekend. I ordered 60ml/mg nic from WL, they were out of 100 and I figured it was a good enough place to start so we will see how that goes soon. So far we have all sort of flavors from MBV since there are 4 of us vaping. My youngest son and his wife are vaping now too so we have ordered a lot of flavors in the past 3 1/2 mos! As they get used up, I hope to figure out how to reproduce the ones we like best... I need a recipe for tiger's blood, any idea what it is? Bruce loves it, it came from our shop in Pueblo but they are high priced! It is strawberry, and my understanding is maybe pineapple, watermelon and coconut... I am still trying to figure out how to make that one happen. Fortunately, everything I have tried mixing for it has been "ok, but not quite there yet." so it gets used and I try again when he empties the bottle. Next time I hope to try it with real flavor and my own mix of nic with 50/50 and see if I can get it right.
    txtumbleweed, Iffy, Ken_A and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran

So far I have only mixed pre-mixed that I have ordered. The DIY step comes next. We ordered nic, pg, vg and flavors this past weekend. I ordered 60ml/mg nic from WL, they were out of 100 and I figured it was a good enough place to start so we will see how that goes soon. So far we have all sort of flavors from MBV since there are 4 of us vaping. My youngest son and his wife are vaping now too so we have ordered a lot of flavors in the past 3 1/2 mos! As they get used up, I hope to figure out how to reproduce the ones we like best... I need a recipe for tiger's blood, any idea what it is? Bruce loves it, it came from our shop in Pueblo but they are high priced! It is strawberry, and my understanding is maybe pineapple, watermelon and coconut... I am still trying to figure out how to make that one happen. Fortunately, everything I have tried mixing for it has been "ok, but not quite there yet." so it gets used and I try again when he empties the bottle. Next time I hope to try it with real flavor and my own mix of nic with 50/50 and see if I can get it right.
    where do you get your caramel macchiato from if you don't mind me asking. Sounds like something I would like to try.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Said doctor ain't there nothing I can take... darn it all Iffy!!! I have the rings for the protanks, and I found where to order the air flow controllers so if the 510 connector is the other part Iffy was talking about I should be good to go soon. I like it the easy way so don't see myself doing anything rash with cartos yet. Maybe one day, never say never ya know.
    Rat2chat2 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A place called Vapor Source in Pueblo. It is high compared to MBV but not too bad compared to a lot of other sites I have seen. They are 10.99 for 15ml so I don't get much of it. I also get caramel coffee from MBV, they aren't exactly the same but I like the price of MBV much better than the other! Vapor Source is online.

ECF Veteran

Is this it? Tiger's Blood
    Ken_A and balwin like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

No, I tried that one when he ran out of it the first time. It has more than that in it. I guess from what I understand it is a snow cone flavor? Anyway all anyone can tell me is that it has strawberry, pineapple, watermelon and coconut but not how much of what. I have tasted it but it just doesn't do anything for me and I can't get the side flavors all figured out... guess my sense of taste is still not back all the way yet.