Older Folks and Vaping - Page 1950
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome 7days,
    Yep, considering your mouth, throat, and nasal passages are coated with a gremicide (PG),
    it's a little tricky for the germs trying to get through. Just another one of the perks
    Glad to have your company

Doctors prescribe nicotine products for cognitive function enhancement.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I found a ViVi Nova tank in my drawer that honestly I had forgotten that I had. I filled it up and kept getting awful tastes and the the flavor of the juice just wasn't as good as in my ProTank. I haven't even tried the Aspire and the Davide that I got at the co-op yet. Boy I've got it bad. heehee Well, my question is.................have things just improved that much or was that always an issue with Vivi Nova's? Yucky tastes, dry hits, poor flavor. Just wondering. Thanks all.
    bigbells likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

BBN (BigBells News) has projected that Innokin iClear 30S is the winner in the contest against Aspire Vivi Nova BDC.

Both clearos are dual-coil. The Aspire uses a short head with short wicks and the iClear uses a long head with enclosed long wicks. Neither head is rebuildable but both can be cleaned and dry-burned.
    The voter voted early and often. The primary reasons given in exit polling by iClear 30S voter:
    1. The taste is considerably fuller.
    2. The power that can be used is considerably higher. 10 watts, and even as much as 12 watts, can be used with the iClear, while the Aspire tastes burnt above 7.5 watts.

In a separate election to decide on drip tips, the plastic drip tip of the Aspire was found clearly superior to the stainless steel drip tip of the iClear, and also superior to other similar previously purchased simple and cheap plastic drip tips (perhaps because it's just a scootch larger where the lips meet it?). The iClear tip has been drafted to serve atop any and all devices with removable 510 drip tips.

Just my opinion, y'all!
    Last edited by bigbells; 11-19-2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Snippet removal
    Flowersoul, FranC, Iffy and 6 others like this.
    Dave B; 44 yrs of 50 cigs/day; Last analog: Feb 16 2013
    Known co-conspirators: DNA 30 box mod, big Nautilus with BVC coil, DIY joose
    Today's and tomorrow's DIY project: installing a rear end in a Lazy Boy

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I finding I really like the Aspires. Still like the Innokin I16's but the Aspires win for me.
    Flowersoul, Iffy, Janet H and 3 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    I finding I really like the Aspires. Still like the Innokin I16's but the Aspires win for me.
    ^
    This for me too
    Flowersoul, Iffy, Janet H and 4 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FranC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    ^
    This for me too
    I have tried the Innokin iClear 16. The only thing it shares with the iClear 30S is part of the name. The two clearos are not otherwise comparable in any way. I am guessing, but can't personally verify, that the iClear 30 is likewise not comparable to the iClear 30S. The iClear 30S is the best clearo I've ever used.
    Rat2chat2 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have to agree about the iClear 30S clearo. I received one with a VTR. It produces a lot of vapor and the taste is "clearer" and "lighter" than other clearos I've been using.

There is a coop forming that includes Innokin products.
    Muldemar, Slots and bigbells like this.

Semper Fi!
    When you go to sleep, say a prayer for those who stay awake for you.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

My vote goes with the Aspire and Davides over the i30's at the wattage I vape at. I never vape higher than 7.5 watts though so I'm not sure what the comparison is above that.
    Joie, Slots and Rat2chat2 like this.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Hi all... I too am a fan of the Iclear 30s Ive got this week old ProTank 2 laying here that I am highly dissapointed in. I wish the local B&M would get the replacement heads in. Ive had no problems rinsing and dry burning them. Every few days the flavor drops off. Im too new to vaping to know if this is the case with other devices.
    I do know Im tired of chasing devices that work. I like dripping! I do want a good RBA but Im not spending 100.00 damn dollars on some of this stuff out there.

Ive been on Anti-biotics now for a few days and my chest is clearing up. I was afraid it was the vaping causing it but apparently not...Woot!

Vape on! You mothervapers!

J

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by txtumbleweed View Post
    My vote goes with the Aspire and Davides over the i30's at the wattage I vape at. I never vape higher than 7.5 watts though so I'm not sure what the comparison is above that.
    Tx, I was talking about the i30S, not the i30. They are both made by Innokin but they're two entirely different animals.

The i30S is the only clearo I've ever used that can keep going above 7.5 watts without burning.
    txtumbleweed, Slots and Rat2chat2 like this.