Older Folks and Vaping - Page 2046
Page 2046 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1046154619461996203620422043204420452046204720482049205020562096 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,460 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
    That made me chuckle!

Ken,

Have you had your Diver gurgle after sitting a while? Or weak flav after chain vaping?
    Once. When my wick was like 4 threads too long. They got caught in the threading. Once I re-wicked without fraying, I've had no issues at all.
    Funny thing about that was it got that way because I was showing another person how to set up the wick!!
    Iffy, Slots and 0mg Meniere like this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_A View Post
    Once. When my wick was like 4 threads too long. They got caught in the threading. Once I re-wicked without fraying, I've had no issues at all.
    Funny thing about that was it got that way because I was showing another person how to set up the wick!!
    Ken have so far the cheapest I have found replacement cups for is $1.95 each have you found any better deal?

Also have you seen $3.25 Pre-made Welded Wires - NR-R-NR (100-Pack) 100-pack - 0.18mm (33 AWG) / 1.8ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (they have them in other resistances too as well as precoiled)
    Slots, Ken_A and 0mg Meniere like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Point the way Iffy....67 coming up in March.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Semper Fi!
    When you go to sleep, say a prayer for those who stay awake for you.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    Ken have so far the cheapest I have found replacement cups for is $1.95 each have you found any better deal?

Also have you seen $3.25 Pre-made Welded Wires - NR-R-NR (100-Pack) 100-pack - 0.18mm (33 AWG) / 1.8ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (they have them in other resistances too as well as precoiled)
    I haven't had to replace the ceramic cup... $2 or less seems to be a good price though.

Oh, and I don't bother with the welded wires. I just use my 32 gage Kanthol. Hasn't caused any issues yet.
    4 wraps and I get a good resistance.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_A View Post
    I haven't had to replace the ceramic cup... $2 or less seems to be a good price though.
    yeah I want some extras for the vapocalypse box. Talked to the hubby and diver will be ordered tomorrow along with a good glass tank for it (IB tanked). I just can't quite go the custom Phiniac I want to have made yet.
    Iffy, DancingHeretik and Slots like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post

OK, I pulled da trigger... got two Sophias, spare cups ($1.09 ea) and silicone o-rings ordered from BYLEO. BTW, free shipping!

NOTE: 10% discount code XMAS1314 good thru Jan 7, 2014!!!

Oh yeah, I got dose 100 pre-made 1.8Ω NR-R-NR coils a couple of days ago. Ordered 'em 11/12/13 fer da Zombie box! Looks like I might use some before then.

AND thanx for all da BD wishes...

Last edited by Iffy; 01-05-2014 at 08:00 PM.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Happy Birthday Iffy

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Happy belated Birthday Iffy. How can you go wrong w/ an RBA named "ΣΟΦΙΑ". Be sure to let us know how you like it.
    Iffy, Janet H, Slots and 1 others like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

Full Member Supporting Member Randyryansr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ian91 View Post
    I smoked for 50 years. Am 64 and started when I was 14. Quit smoking Oct 16th after 1 month of both smoking and vaping. I am 100% certain that I will never go back to smoking. I do not have any craving for a cigarette. Can't quite figure that out.

On the other hand, I appear to be consumed by vaping. Always looking at stuff and always buying new stuff. I am hoping that this subsides a bit soon before I go broke!!! Am retiring Sept 1 and need to have everything I need by then.
    I know what you mean. I'm retiring at the end on this month and will have to cut back on my new and shiny things!
    Iffy, Janet H, Slots and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Randyryansr View Post
    I know what you mean. I'm retiring at the end on this month and will have to cut back on my new and shiny things!
    Hi Randyryansr. Just remember to enjoy the newest shiny toy for awhile before getting the next thing. And just watch out for justifying the next toy with how much you're saving by not buying smokes! On the other hand, it is nice to reward yourself for not smoking with a new toy!!
    Iffy, MikeE3, Slots and 2 others like this.