Older Folks and Vaping - Page 2047
Page 2047 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1047154719471997203720432044204520462047204820492050205120572097 ... LastLast
Results 20,461 to 20,470 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
    OK, since yesterday was my first day to match my IQ (67), I really got da itch to order one of THESE to celebrate. Gotta luv a fillerless carto with adjustable joose flow/feed!
    First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Iffy ... glad to hear your keeping up with the rest of us,..so you can stay on the thead

I like what your looking at, but I would have to buy their tank for it to work right.

Have you checked into the V2 Diver that Phiniac has in stock now.
    They are saying you can use it on their tanks, and since I have 5 of them getting dusty, I would prefer not having to buy more tanks !
    Phil did a review on the "Diver", NOT the "V2 Diver", and I'm wondering what improvements the V2 has.
    I'm sure not into welding resistant to non resistant wires that the older version needs.
    So, I was wondering if while window shopping, if you had checked into the V2's.
    I need one that works with what I have already, not to be out buying more tanks !!

In any case, you have good taste, so go for it

Doctors prescribe nicotine products for cognitive function enhancement.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slots View Post
    First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Iffy ... glad to hear your keeping up with the rest of us,..so you can stay on the thead
    Riiiight...

... but I would have to buy their tank for it to work right.
    I don't understand.

Have you checked into the V2 Diver that Phiniac has in stock now.
    Noper, already committed to da Sophias. Don't know the diff twix the V1 & V2.

I'm sure not into welding resistant to non resistant wires that the older version needs.
    Check out Myrany's FastTech LINK! At $3.25 per 100 pre-made NR-R-NR coils, that's a deal!
    Janet H and Slots like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Slots I will be ordering the V2 Diver tomorrow and it will go in any appripriate length tank. It does use NR-R-NR . I am picking up a cheap supply at fasttech of already joined wires

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

[QUOTE=Iffy;11785861]Riiiight...

Thanks for all the quick answers.
    I've been doing some web crawling, and I did find out the Sophia will fit ALL tanks, so I could use them on my Phiniac's
    Mine are all XL size, so I guess I would need the long thingy style,(the one that has a drip tip built in)
    Still checking everything out.
    The only problem I'm having is getting the sites to show me the prices is dollars.
    I did find it on the "By Leo" site , but not on the 'House of Mods" yet

I'm thinking I need the extra longs style, extra ceramic cups, extra red silicone E rings, pre-made NR-R-NR coils, etc, so I can set up my Phiniac's ... mostly I need a bigger bank account.
    There's no way I'll be setting up all of them at once.
    That's not even counting my IBtank's
    Wish I could just find an ADV and stick to one mod at a time.... oh ...forget it, that's boring

Anyway ... what did you get, did you get one of their tanks, or are you converting the tanks you already have ??
    and what did shipping look like ???
    See, I'm celebrating you birthday too ...but, I told hubby it was for mine (not far away)
    Thanks again for the info.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slots View Post
    I did find it on the "By Leo" site , but not on the 'House of Mods" yet
    I went to the ByLeo site due to the 10% discount code, XMAS1314, which expires Jan 7th.

... mostly I need a bigger bank account.
    <snicker & evil laugh> If the Sophia is as good as been proffered, I foresee more of 'em in my 'stable'.

Anyway ... what did you get, did you get one of their tanks, or are you converting the tanks you already have ??
    and what did shipping look like ???
    Got two Sophias, three spare cups ($.99 ea) and a package of five silicone o-rings; all with free $hipping, besides the discount! I'll just convert (silicone o-ring) what tanks I have/need.

See, I'm celebrating you birthday too ...but, I told hubby it was for mine (not far away)
    Order now, celebrate later!
    MikeE3 and Janet H like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    Ken have so far the cheapest I have found replacement cups for is $1.95 each have you found any better deal?

Also have you seen $3.25 Pre-made Welded Wires - NR-R-NR (100-Pack) 100-pack - 0.18mm (33 AWG) / 1.8ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (they have them in other resistances too as well as precoiled)
    my old man eyes and bad hand make me break 32awg too easily and i've given up on anything less than 30. i'm afraid i'd break 33 unless i held my breath...

awesome price, tho
    Slots, 0mg Meniere and Myrany like this.

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher, No ego, No Chickens, No Socks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
    Got two Sophias, three spare cups ($.99 ea) and a package of five silicone o-rings; all with free $hipping, besides the discount!
    Order now, celebrate later!
    Ok ...didn't know about the discount.
    That and the free shipping sold me.

Now as it happened, I did have a bit of explaining to do ... about how spending now will save in the long run
    I would of gotten away with it if he had not wandered it, ...looked over my shoulder and asked "what's cha do'in
    He's as bad as a kid, .. he was suppose to be asleep, (he's always had ESP !)

Thanks for the info .. all's good here.
    He got out of buying a birthday present ! ... He's happy.

Happy Birthday !!!
    Iffy and Slots like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MamaTried View Post
    my old man eyes and bad hand make me break 32awg too easily and i've given up on anything less than 30. i'm afraid i'd break 33 unless i held my breath...

awesome price, tho
    So sorry to hear about your hand. I really do know how that goes. I have good days and bad days with mine myself. I just coil on good hands days.

I was more worried about connecting NR and R wire which is why I didn't snag a diver months ago. I do like my carto tanks on an ego or twist for driving. Always did bother me throwing out the cartos though.

Still loving my REOs though I will have you know They ARE my 99% of the time vape.

Just checked tracking and my Kayfun Lite Clone should arrive today. I am hoping it is as good as everyone says. If so I will be stalking a real one in a month or 2.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't use non resistance wire in my diver and it has not caused any issues other than not having the frustration of joining them together... Or buying something to join them with.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping