Older Folks and Vaping - Page 2049
Page 2049 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1049154919491999203920452046204720482049205020512052205320592099 ... LastLast
Results 20,481 to 20,490 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by grandmato5 View Post
    I would just get rid of the battery. Way too low IMO to trust it, especially since you don't know what caused it too get that low.
    Grandmato is right Have you used it on a mechanic.
    They can run it so low (without a kick), before you catch it, or even know it, that it will never recharge again.
    Done, gone, kaput, dead forever ... garbage time
    Sorry
    grandmato5 likes this.

Doctors prescribe nicotine products for cognitive function enhancement.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

VAPEMAIL today from MTB:
    Lemon Breezy (I like to try at least one new one each time I order)
    Afternoon Delight (fantastic blend of tropical flavors)
    Teaberry ( nice wintergreen type flavor)
    Spurburry (sweet delightfulness)
    and
    my free sample is Creme de Menthe (also a nice flavor)
    Janet H and Slots like this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    GUys I got a battery question for you all.

One of my 2 original EFest 18350s (about 8 months old). I charged it fully last week and stuck it in its plastic box. Went to stick it in my gripper this morning and nothing. So I took it out and used the DMM on it. .7 Volts Now I know that is stupid low for that battery. SO....

Is it safe to even try to charge it (Nitecore i4)?
    What can cause a fully charged battery that is not in contact with anything to discharge like that in a week?
    I had an eFest do that. It was odd - the charger light said it was 'done' but it read less than a volt when I tested it. So I just got rid of it. I knew the charger was working Ok as I tested other batts coming off it at the right voltage.
    Janet H and Slots like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok, this is kind of a double post as I posted the pic in our other thread, but Janet said to run it here too as not everyone here, goes there. Had some extra parts from vape mail today, so I screwed it all together and now I'm prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse. I can put a PV in each hand - vape w/ one and beat upon the attacking zombies with the other.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE3 View Post
    I had an eFest do that. It was odd - the charger light said it was 'done' but it read less than a volt when I tested it. So I just got rid of it. I knew the charger was working Ok as I tested other batts coming off it at the right voltage.
    I think that is just how efests die. The second one did the same thing today. Charger said fully charged. When tested .87 volts. So I am down to just the pair of EHs in the 18350s now. Next month I hunt for a pair of the AWs. Never fails when I am in the market for 18350s the AWs are sold out everywhere I know of that is trustworthy to have genuine AW.
    grandmato5, Iffy, MikeE3 and 3 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE3 View Post
    Ok, this is kind of a double post as I posted the pic in our other thread, but Janet said to run it here too as not everyone here, goes there. Had some extra parts from vape mail today, so I screwed it all together and now I'm prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse. I can put a PV in each hand - vape w/ one and beat upon the attacking zombies with the other.
    wow.. that's like my super pipe. I got it to over 3 feet!

I think that is just how efests die. The second one did the same thing today. Charger said fully charged. When tested .87 volts. So I am down to just the pair of EHs in the 18350s now. Next month I hunt for a pair of the AWs. Never fails when I am in the market for 18350s the AWs are sold out everywhere I know of that is trustworthy to have genuine AW.
    great. Now I have to remind myself to get new batteries for when these 4 die. I got them all the same time and don't want to run out of power!
    grandmato5, Janet H and Slots like this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_A View Post
    Now I have to remind myself to get new batteries for when these 4 die. I got them all the same time and don't want to run out of power!
    I have my batteries for the Vamo I am waiting for (snailtech), and will order a charger soon. One of my three twists has died, and so has one of my chargers. I think I had been having problems with something or other for a while, with a battery or a charger doing some heavy-duty overcharging. Once I get set up with this mod, I can get readings so I can know what is happening when my equipment is acting freaky. Two twists and a charger seem to be doing OK, for now. It doesn't take very long to recharge.
    Janet H and Ken_A like this.
    ...taking deep, direct lung hits off a mega vapor producing mod is like sniffing the flower so hard that you actually snort it right up your nose. (from poster cxm322)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ok guys I need a kayfun guru. My Kayfun light with airflow adjustment (really a clone of the russian) from fasttech came in. I got it built. and I can hear it snapping and crackling but I am getting no vapor. Even with the airflow screw completely out.

Anyone have a clue what I am getting wrong here?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ok guys I need a kayfun guru. My Kayfun light with airflow adjustment (really a clone of the russian) from fasttech came in. I got it built. and I can hear it snapping and crackling but I am getting no vapor. Even with the airflow screw completely out.

Anyone have a clue what I am getting wrong here?
    NVM I got it. Seems my cotton was too long and blocking the channels....le sigh that was messy taking it apart with a full tank because my needle wont go in far enough to suck out the juice. 4 times :P
    grandmato5, Iffy, MikeE3 and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Glad you figured it out! I've managed to stay away from the rebuildable a so far.... I know I would spend the next 6 months locked away playing with them.... Just for fun!
    MikeE3, Janet H and Slots like this.