Older Folks and Vaping - Page 2051
Page 2051 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1051155119512001204120472048204920502051205220532054205520612101 ... LastLast
Results 20,501 to 20,510 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    NVM I got it. Seems my cotton was too long and blocking the channels....le sigh that was messy taking it apart with a full tank because my needle wont go in far enough to suck out the juice.
    Glad ya got it working!

I also received my KFL yesterday. Having never wrapped a coil before, made a beauty on my second try. Bit o' cotton, joose fill and... ACK!!! Forgot to clean da KFL. My Iffy's Green Apple Pie tasted like Iffy's Oil Change.

Da KFL is presently taking a vodka soak. I'll get back wid ya'll later wid an update on my retry. <fingers crossed>

Quote Originally Posted by umanbean View Post
    I had an 18650 (almost?) go into "run-away" mode this weekend!
    That's scary! Was it da PV or topper?
    Last edited by Iffy; 01-07-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    umanbean, MikeE3 and Myrany like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran debb's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smoked for 40+ yrs. much of that was 2 pks/day....realized if I didn't quit I wouldn't be breathing without oxygen...

I found this site in 2010...did a little research and bought a Riva....I was lucky, I quit the ciggs the day the Riva arrived...and never looked back...in the next couple of years I bought lots of pv's..tried lots of juice from everywhere..dabbled in DIY, and tried all the new fangled attys and cartos and tanks that came out...and loving every minute of it! But eventually I found my perfect set up and quit buying .. By the time I found my set up of choice I had accumulated quite a collection.....from my Journeyman, to the Original Buzz, Egos, GG's, Glv's, Provape, Infinity, Reos...are just a few in my collection...and I have them all nicely packed away..Except for my Reos and RBA'S...my perfect set up..that's all I use now....My Reo of choice is my grand, microcoil/cotton wick is the best set up I have found so far..that and my fav DIY juice and I am set....But I use all my Reos....when I go out I take 2 Reos and I'm set...I also use my WOW at home for tasting juice......So I am now very happy with my vaping experience...at 18 mg. juice and holding...I don't have plans to quit vaping in the near future....lol

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
    Glad ya got it working!

I also received my KFL yesterday. Having never wrapped a coil before, made a beauty on my second try. Bit o' cotton, joose fill and... ACK!!! Forgot to clean da KFL. My Iffy's Green Apple Pie tasted like Iffy's Oil Change.

Da KFL is presently taking a vodka soak. I'll get back wid ya'll later wid an update on my retry. <fingers crossed>

That's scary! Was it da PV or topper?
    Oh my what's come over our Iffy, the fan of DC carto's and tanks. He has a birthday and now he has 2 Sophia's and a KFL.
    Flowersoul, umanbean, Iffy and 4 others like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by debb View Post
    Smoked for 40+ yrs. much of that was 2 pks/day....realized if I didn't quit I wouldn't be breathing without oxygen...

I found this site in 2010...did a little research and bought a Riva....I was lucky, I quit the ciggs the day the Riva arrived...and never looked back...in the next couple of years I bought lots of pv's..tried lots of juice from everywhere..dabbled in DIY, and tried all the new fangled attys and cartos and tanks that came out...and loving every minute of it! But eventually I found my perfect set up and quit buying .. By the time I found my set up of choice I had accumulated quite a collection.....from my Journeyman, to the Original Buzz, Egos, GG's, Glv's, Provape, Infinity, Reos...are just a few in my collection...and I have them all nicely packed away..Except for my Reos and RBA'S...my perfect set up..that's all I use now....My Reo of choice is my grand, microcoil/cotton wick is the best set up I have found so far..that and my fav DIY juice and I am set....But I use all my Reos....when I go out I take 2 Reos and I'm set...I also use my WOW at home for tasting juice......So I am now very happy with my vaping experience...at 18 mg. juice and holding...I don't have plans to quit vaping in the near future....lol
    Hi Deb - nice of you to drop in a tell your story. There's a couple other Reo fans that are regulars here. I'm afraid to try one - so many people really like 'em, I might turn into 'one' and then my collection of PV's might start collecting dust.

Us older folk also have a hang-out over in the lounge were we don't have to stay on topic about 'vaping'.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post11801175
    umanbean, debb, Iffy and 2 others like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Semiretired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE3 View Post
    Oh my what's come over our Iffy, the fan of DC carto's and tanks. He has a birthday and now he has 2 Sophia's and a KFL.
    It was the Birthday - he wanted to spoil himself for being a good boy for so many years ()

Super Member Verified Member ncpatches's Avatar

Hey ya'll! I got my banner! Refused to do it until I was off the cigs for a month. WooHoo!

I am unbelievably happy!

Quote Originally Posted by ncpatches View Post
    Hey ya'll! I got my banner! Refused to do it until I was off the cigs for a month. WooHoo!

I am unbelievably happy!
    Yay you!!!!!!!
    umanbean, grandmato5 and Janet H like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ncpatches View Post

I am unbelievably happy!
    YAY WAY TO GO!!!!!!
    SO Proud of you!

my story is even more unusual i lost my job at christmas and a cannot claim any benefits for 3 months so i have no income atall i was given a ego battery and a attey and 15ml juice which i used and enjoyed i used to smoke 3 packs a day and havent touched a fag since xmas i cant wait to find another job as i cant go 3 months without some vaping
    txtumbleweed, mmsjs5, debb and 4 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by turnippits View Post
    my story is even more unusual i lost my job at christmas and a cannot claim any benefits for 3 months so i have no income atall i was given a ego battery and a attey and 15ml juice which i used and enjoyed i used to smoke 3 packs a day and havent touched a fag since xmas i cant wait to find another job as i cant go 3 months without some vaping
    There used to be a thread on the forum here somewhere where people in need were matched up with people willing to help. Maybe hunt for that? Surely someone in the UK can be found to help you out.