Older Folks and Vaping - Page 2054
Page 2054 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1054155419542004204420502051205220532054205520562057205820642104 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Life IS good. And you can create some more modern content to sell too. I saw a ape ail on Discovery that talked about cyber life, and there was one lady there that earned over $100,000 a year in SL content sales. She also met her husband there

Oops! Back to the topic of vaping....
    I've stepped the spring break some more and will try it as soon as I'm finished with the delish creme de mynth I have in this atty now.
    umanbean, grandmato5, Iffy and 3 others like this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

bingo 80ml of flavours arrived today from a member on the uk forum and i have got an interview so things are looking up

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
    That's scary! Was it da PV or topper?
    Good question Iffy... it wasn't the Evod tho, I inspected it and put it on the Vamo, resistance was fine, worked fine. I snatched the Magneto apart so fast, no time to look and see if I'd put it together wrong or something like that... did notice the batt was put in correctly just before dumping it out.

I inspected all the parts and everything looked normal, except on the 510-eGo adapter the center pin was pushed in enough that the silicone insulator was puckered out around the edges. I mic'd the center pin on the Magneto, and it is smaller than the center opening on the adapter, and other 510 connectors, so it shouldn't have been touching the outer edge. Something created a dead short tho, and I didn't know it until the mod got hot... which caught me by surprise that it happened so quickly.

I later adjusted the Magneto back to '350 size, and it works fine... needless to say, I'm very hesitant to try and use it in '650 again.
    grandmato5, Iffy and Slots like this.
    Are e-cigs "safe"? And do they actually help you quit the stinkies?
    1) They simply have to be better for you... 3999 less chemicals.
    2) YES.

Super Member Verified Member ncpatches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turnippits View Post
    bingo 80ml of flavours arrived today from a member on the uk forum and i have got an interview so things are looking up
    So glad to hear! Hang in there hon!
    Iffy, Janet H, Slots and 2 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by umanbean View Post
    Good question Iffy... it wasn't the Evod tho, I inspected it and put it on the Vamo, resistance was fine, worked fine. I snatched the Magneto apart so fast, no time to look and see if I'd put it together wrong or something like that... did notice the batt was put in correctly just before dumping it out.

I inspected all the parts and everything looked normal, except on the 510-eGo adapter the center pin was pushed in enough that the silicone insulator was puckered out around the edges. I mic'd the center pin on the Magneto, and it is smaller than the center opening on the adapter, and other 510 connectors, so it shouldn't have been touching the outer edge. Something created a dead short tho, and I didn't know it until the mod got hot... which caught me by surprise that it happened so quickly.

I later adjusted the Magneto back to '350 size, and it works fine... needless to say, I'm very hesitant to try and use it in '650 again.
    I don't know much about the Magneto but I am wondering if something like what I noticed with my chi you clone is happening to you.

THe Chi has an adjustable center pin in the 510 connector. Sometimes when screwing on devices or changing batteries it moves. then basically the device auto-fires weather it is locked or not.

What I do is take the bottom cap off. Screw on the topper then screw in the bottom cap to snug it up. If it is missing by a mile I take off the topper and top cap and manually adjust the pin. A very tiny adjustment is the difference between a well functioning device/lock and one that will not shut off until it goes into meltdown.
    grandmato5, Iffy, Janet H and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by turnippits View Post
    ... Nice! ...
    Slots and turnippits like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

VAPEMAIL!!
    From viper-vapes.
    I have a mini Davide and both styles of HyperTanks (fluid flask and glassomizer BCC)
    Also a cole of mouth pieces and an airflow controller.
    So far have checked out the Davide and the fluid flask...
    And the airflow controller....
    Put some of the Lemon Breezy in both....
    The Davide:
    Comes apart real easily, except the part you take off to fill!! It took some jar grips to get that separated because there is no knurling on the device at all.
    Then the bottom blocks the path to the tank... You need a needle to fill, or lots of patience!!
    Sucked on it to get it started... Dry hit second vape
    Set it aside for 15 min...
    Puff, puff, dry hit!!!
    Suck, puff, puff, dry hit!!!
    Took out a wick, and now no dry hits.
    Good rich flavor from the liquid.

Not sure it's going to be a go-to tank. Hard to fill, but performance is good.

Fluid Flask.
    Take off the bottom, fill, suck, vape.
    No dry hits, but very airy and not much flavor.
    Use the airflow adjuster... 5 min to get it adjusted to my draw...
    Good rich flavor and no dry hits...
    This is a good tank for an all day vape because it holds 5ml

Both use the same Kanger wicks, so I know it's not the wick on the Davide that causes the dry burn, but the design.

More if the Glassomizer acts any different.
    Slots likes this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Everyone!

Here is a news story from my neck of the woods. Just the typical BS we (and vendors) have to put up with here.

E-cigarette seller fights Health Canada order to stop - New Brunswick - CBC News

They are still accepting comments
    (Comments are welcome while open. We reserve the right to close comments at any time)
    if anyone would like to add a success story or comment.

Vapers Without Borders!
    Iffy and Janet H like this.

My Hobby is my Hobie !
    (Mirage Tandem Island)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X P3 Flight Engineer View Post
    They are still accepting comments...
    Done... and only used one bad word.. travesty!
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

Something rather odd happened and I wondered if this was a withdrawal from analogs. I keep thinking there'll be no withdrawal symptoms with vaping, but of course there's still the other 3999 chemicals my body is suddenly not getting, lol.

I found an e liquid I REALLY like. So I ordered a large bottle and have been happily watching the mail. And it's been snowing up north and it got snowed in at a post office for 3 days before the USPS sent it south. In the tracker it says it was delivered today, but it wasn't. And I still have lots of other liquids in my nic level. But I stuck my hand in the mail box and felt all around just in case I've gone blind and it really WAS there but I just couldn't see it. Then I went onto the front porch and moved the plants around and looked in the empty flowerpots just in case it had grown legs and climbed into one. Then I realized my heart was beating fast and I could see how stupid I must look and I felt like a ...... addict, lol. I mean, I've NEVER done that looking for a ciggy before and 20 days ago I was a 2PD girl. What was that about? An anxiety attack (to which I'm NOT prone)? Some sort of weird chemical withdrawal? I know it wasn't needing the e liquid becasue I have plenty of other flavors with nic in them. And the other thing is I'm craving food and eating more than usual, which is weird and I don't want to gain weight. Anyone had anything similar? I mean I get odd moments when I pick up my PV and then feel about for the lighter and start to panic when I can't find it, then I realize and laugh about it. But that thing with the e juice was REALLY weird...

I also had a moment gassing up the car - stuck the gas thingie in the gas tank then went to empty the ashtrays while it pumped the gas (my usual routine). Didn't have any ashtrays to empty. Kind of panicked and started searching the (clean) car for SOMETHING to throw away. It sounds silly, lol, but it really was kind of a freaky experience.
    Iffy, Janet H, Semiretired and 2 others like this.