Older Folks and Vaping - Page 2060
Page 2060 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1060156019602010205020562057205820592060206120622063206420702110 ... LastLast
Results 20,591 to 20,600 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MissMcVayp View Post
    I looked at some of the mods today... still not sure which to get. One vaper told me I should just buy another vision twist to keep on-hand, but I like the idea of being able to get a charger "tray" and charge all the batteries at once.
    My 2 cents. It sort of depends on your budget.

My first variable mod was the Vamo V2. Mine has held up well BUT I am super careful of the known delicate 510 connection threads.If I was searching for another device like it in roughly the same price range I would grab the Sigelli ZMax. Just a far better built device.

If I were shopping for myself right now and wanted a variable regulated device the only thing on my list would be a Provari. It is top notch construction, safety, warranty and service. This however is going to set you back a good $250 or so for a full setup (with extension tube batteries and charger as well as extended warranty). I have simply reached the point in my vaping where I am done with cheap relatively disposable devices and am willing to pay the bucks for something I will have for years.
    FranC, MikeE3, Janet H and 1 others like this.

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I bought a Provari and tried to like it but I failed and I sold it. I really prefer my cheaper mods. Zmax,Vamo,Gripper,IPro,SID etc.
    Iffy, Janet H, mattiem and 3 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Just a follow up on this - I contacted the vendor (Vapor Chef) to let them know it got lost, just in case USPS returned it to them. Anyway, much to my surprise the vendor has sent another bottle at no cost with expedited shipping. I was really surprised as this was totally not the vendor's fault. Really impressed with that sort of service. Anyway, now I love their customer service as much as their e-juice, lol... they've got my business.
    Wow, that was so nice. I love hearing stories of great customer service!! Glad they were so nice to help you out.
    mattiem and Slots like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I looked at some of the mods today... still not sure which to get. One vaper told me I should just buy another vision twist to keep on-hand, but I like the idea of being able to get a charger "tray" and charge all the batteries at once.
    I have 1 ProVari mini that I like a lot, but I won it so it didn't cost me. It was my first "big" PV and wasn't sure I'd like it, but it took no time at all to become the one I carry all the time. Then Mike got me a Segelei ZMax Mini and now I have 2 of them. Much cheaper and seems to be very well made. I now have 2 of them. After awhile I bought JWraps for them and now they're all dressed up and beautiful!
    Iffy, MikeE3 and Slots like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So far I'm pretty happy with my SVD, KMax, and assorted Spinners, VV3 and MVP. I'm finding I really do like VW, since I have a lot of toppers with different flavors - and different resistance values.

While I keep looking at the Provari, I keep waiting for them to come out with a model that has a VW option, and ego threads...
    Iffy, Janet H, Rat2chat2 and 1 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOck View Post
    So far I'm pretty happy with my SVD, KMax, and assorted Spinners, VV3 and MVP. I'm finding I really do like VW, since I have a lot of toppers with different flavors - and different resistance values.

While I keep looking at the Provari, I keep waiting for them to come out with a model that has a VW option, and ego threads...
    Notice I said 'IF' I was in the market...... I found my happy spot with me REOs so I am not shopping at this point.
    Janet H and Rat2chat2 like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not in the market either, Myrany, just trying to provide reasons to rein in the BSS (Bright Shiny Syndrome) that hits so many of us
    Janet H likes this.

Sometimes I wish there weren't so many choices.. it just gets confusing, lol...
    Iffy, Janet H and Semiretired like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    Notice I said 'IF' I was in the market...... I found my happy spot with me REOs so I am not shopping at this point.
    My vote is stick with what you're happy with until something comes along that really sparks your interest. That's what I do, BUT I have a husband who likes to try the new devices that come out and experiment with them so I get to test drive them first. I didn't know I wanted a Sigelei until I came home one day and he had one sitting on my computer. HE SAID it was a present to me, but I think he just wanted to get one for himself. Boy was he surprised that I kept it!! HA HA! No problem, he likes to shop so the next good deal he ran into on a co-op convinced him he HAD to have more so now I have 2. He figures if he buys me one I won't be mad at him for getting himself one. This is a pretty good deal right? I'm very happy with these, but I was happy before I got them so it's icing on the cake. I'm most happy about having devices that I can just pop in a battery and keep going without having to plug in my device.

I've just come up with a plan B, lol... my problem is being tied to one place to charge. So a portable USB charger that fits in my purse is a viable option. My question (and I can't figure out volts and watts, etc.) is: Is it safe to charge the Vision Spinners on a portable USB battery charger? Does it matter what volt watt output they have?
    Ken_A likes this.