Older Folks and Vaping - Page 973
Page 973 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 4738739239639699709719729739749759769779831023107314731973 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 21240
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kat56 View Post
    What is everybody vaping today? For me: Peppermint in my carto tank with a Fusion of course, with a side of Captain (my tobacco flavor of the day) in a Vivi Nova, and Janet's Heaven aka Iffy's juice in a T2.

Life is good
    I'm also vaping Ice with Peppermint and I had a pleasant surprise today. Am not a big fan of watermelon, but MFS sent me a free sample 12mg of W/M, and I was quite impressed, especially since I'm usually vaping 18mg. The t/h is spot on, and my dh loves the smell! I'm really happy that 12 mg agrees with me! Now I can cut my nic even more!
    FranC, Janet H, mattiem and 4 others like this.
    Gracie

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

WOOT!! Flower.

ECF Veteran

Wow CharlieGirl - sounds like a great lineup there on your flavors. I can see you really have fun with creating. Mine are DIY too and I love being able to mix my own joose.
    Janet H likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

I started out on minis, screwing in Cartomizers. I really loved it, I tried to get with everything you can think of and nothing worked until I found e cigs. I smoke my first .little mini and never looked back. That was over a year ago, since then I have moved thru JTs egos the variables the to top end mods. I just wanted to quit smoking and I needed up with a hobby. As far as saving money, well, that went out the window experimenting. Trying different juice and equipment. I'm narrowing it down now.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Jewels!! My bottles arrived today!! I came back from food shopping and there was the box! I just ordered yesterday morning! Thy were only coming from NJ, but still, I didn't expect them until Monday at least.

Boy, once you put the tip in the bottle it's not going to come out unless you pry it off, but that's a good thing. I squeezed one of my other bottles once and the tip popped off and there was juice everywhere!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow CharlieGirl - sounds like a great lineup there on your flavors. I can see you really have fun with creating. Mine are DIY too and I love being able to mix my own joose.
    Ain't it fun Kat? I get the biggest kick out of playing "mad scientist" with mixing flavors that you wouldn't normally think of belonging together! I have a slew of little 5ml bottles just for that purpose. Sometimes though, when I'm not in the mood to drag everything out I will take out a tall condom (they need to rename those things!) from a carto and just drip some premade single flavors in of this and that, and shove a carto into it and test it out. When it starts getting low I will add another (hopefully) compatible flavor, and just keep it going all day, it's a fun challenge! Once in a while I will come up with a mix that is good enough to jot down and try actually making a batch of later. I have more flavors than I can keep track of! The problem is, I have lots of pure flavors I've never even tried because I tend to keep going back to the ones I like, over and over! I feel a marathon mixing session coming on of mixing individual flavors to combine later...that way I can use them individually or as a part of a mix. Only drawback there is all the bottles and fluids I will use! But hey, I got 'em, go for it! Not a hobby I would have foreseen, but one I sure enjoy! My husband thinks I'm overboard, but that's nothing new! LOL! I just need a separate ROOM to store all my stuff...my vaping stuff, craft and jewelry stuff, art stuff, sculpting stuff, sewing stuff...you get the idea! LOL! I'm chronic and don't do anything in a small way, but damn, I'm a happy camper!
    Flowersoul, MichaelB, Iffy and 7 others like this.

I wish these things were around when I was younger, I have done a lot of damage to myself, I'm grateful to have found e cigs even at my age I feel much better. People say hey man your looking good, working out? It's the ecigs, I don't smoke.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock62 View Post
    That's one of the best presentations of that chart I've seen. Bookmarked.

My 'rule of thumb' was: watts = Ωs x 2 + 2

It'll put you somewhere in the 'green'. The higher the 'ohms' the higher in the green it'll put you. But should give you a starting point.

What is everybody vaping today? For me: Peppermint in my carto tank with a Fusion of course, with a side of Captain (my tobacco flavor of the day) in a Vivi Nova, and Janet's Heaven aka Iffy's juice in a T2.

Life is good
    I've been vapin all day Janet's DIY creamcycle. It was her first attempt and it's pretty good. The orange is coming through fine, a little weak on the vanilla. I like it, but it''ll probably be a 'switch off' flav not an all day vape. For the last couple days, I've been vapin' Iffy pear pretty much constantly. And me a tobacco flav fan, haven't had any tobacco for a couple days now.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, I just noticed a little personal milestone that is sure no big deal to some of you here, but it struck me as pretty awesome considering my slow start...I've avoided over ten thousand cigarettes! Ten thousand!!! Wow! That's a lot, right? Like, 500 packs? 50 cartons? Holy (non) smokes!!! Over a period of 200 days! I feel good! I think I will go DIY myself up something awesome to celebrate! Things sure change huh? Whoopee!!! And a thanks to all of you for your help and support, you are all the bestest!!! ((((((HUGS))))))
    Super Charlie! Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Curmudgeon View Post
    I'm finishing off Heather's Gandalf and then breaking out the Heavenly Tobacco
    to see how it fairs. Later today I'm going to make my first sample of juice, and
    I'm thinking peanut butter might be good.
    Now there's one I've wanted to try for a long time - just never got around to it. How would you describe its taste?
    MichaelB, Iffy, Janet H and 4 others like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, I just noticed a little personal milestone that is sure no big deal to some of you here, but it struck me as pretty awesome considering my slow start...I've avoided over ten thousand cigarettes! Ten thousand!!! Wow! That's a lot, right? Like, 500 packs? 50 cartons? Holy (non) smokes!!! Over a period of 200 days! I feel good! I think I will go DIY myself up something awesome to celebrate! Things sure change huh? Whoopee!!! And a thanks to all of you for your help and support, you are all the bestest!!! ((((((HUGS))))))
    Wahooooooo!!!!!!!! Good for you hun!!!! That's wonderful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xcigs View Post
    I wish these things were around when I was younger, I have done a lot of damage to myself, I'm grateful to have found e cigs even at my age I feel much better. People say hey man your looking good, working out? It's the ecigs, I don't smoke.
    Great job on quittin!!! Good for you!!

Thanks Mr. Mike!! ok plus 2 not minus. lol
    Janet H, CharlieGirl and kariM like this.
    Sha'alu Shalom Yerushalayim
    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

And thank you guys so much for the good wishes and likes you have sent me. That's something no patch, gum, logenze ao Chantix could have given me. Thank you so much.