Major side effect of vaping vs smoking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Major side effect of vaping vs smoking

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Major side effect of vaping vs smoking

My apartments clean!! For years I've had problems doing anything to rescue this place and figured I had just turned into a slob. Even though I vape like a madman I have energy to get stuff done. This got so bad I flew a friend from California twice to dig me out. I just couldn't do it. Six months later, just as bad.
    This isn't just about a disastrous mess. It has changed the way I feel about myself. I went from a total, helpless loss of control to doing daily chores that we all have to do. My cat even seems more chill if that's possible. Cleaning a litter box twice or more a day reminds him that he's really in control anyway,
    salemgold, Vego, durgidog and 3 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Fantastic!!
    oxygen thief likes this.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I totally agree with this. Smoking seems to sap energy levels. Even though I'm not done yet completely, (come on eGo-get here SOON) I have cut back to just a few a day and I've already got more energy. Good for you!!
    oxygen thief likes this.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My breathing was so bad, if I bent over, etc it cut what little air supply that I had off. I was also well aware of my declining health. How does one want to do anything when they know that they are killing themselves?
    I have 13 stairs up to my bedroom. I would walk up there and when I got in bed, I counted, eight deep breaths, as deeply as I could, before me breathing started evening out. Just in time to try for 10 minutes to try and cough whatever that was in my throat. Wonder if a new girlfriend would be impressed?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

it's good to hear that stopping smoking has helped with energy levels....even though i smoke, i go to the gym everyday and am very healthy outside of smoking....i was hoping stop smoking would help my cardio

glad to see others have experienced the positive affects of extra energy from stopping smoking
    oxygen thief likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

The major thing is the postman's restraining order.
    The stalking he can live with,Its the flying tackles he could do with out

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am truely happy for you. CHEERS
    oxygen thief likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by VapApe View Post
    The major thing is the postman's restraining order.
    The stalking he can live with,Its the flying tackles he could do with out
    I totally agree with this. Using all my excess energy to running stairs up and down and stalking for mailman to arrive. Even if it would be a pack of cartos it still feels like christmas when it arrives
    oxygen thief likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is great. The only major bad side effect I have experienced is a major depletion of my wallet but Im getting much better.
    oxygen thief likes this.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Full Member Verified Member senatorshep's Avatar

Smoking was always my go to distraction. Now that I started vaping I'm able to pull off straight A here at school. in high school i finished bottom of my class, here in college i have a 4.0. I can sit and do my homework now instead of going out to smoke every 30 minutes or so. I just sit and vape while I do all of my school work. Now I need to to get out and do some pt, got the tough mudder coming up and i want to compete.
    salemgold and oxygen thief like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast