Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: What's the best PV to take to work?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran s§sZAN's Avatar

Default What's the best PV to take to work?

Is there anything that is; pocket size, use a 18650 batt, non disposable, wont leak, hold lots of juice, easy to fill, reliable and inexpensive?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't think anything that uses an 18650 is really pocket size. A device with an 18650 can only be at most marginally larger than the battery.

If you are looking for something small and high quality I would suggest a Provari Mini, grab a couple extra 18350's and use it in Mini-mode, with a ViVi Nova it's a pretty stellar vape with a relatively small form factor.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

if your work allows you to vape at your desk, assuming you work at a desk, i think a usb pass through is best. that's how i do it at work and that assures i'll never run out of battery and no one can borrow my pv because it's chained to my computer
    TigerLadyTX likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Glv mini is a good option, takes a 16340 batt and is one of the smallest/strongest mods

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

non vv gripper is great pocket choice but takes 18350s, $20. But have to make sure you get the right cartomizers to fit.
    Last Cigarette 8/28/2012

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

hmmm check out the E-power as well. Sounds like it may fit the bill... However you have SO MANY OPTIONS that fit your criteria, your best bet is to just get to the mods section of the forum or the "post pictures of your PV" thread and do some browsing. A passthrough would work great if you sit at a desk with a computer or power outlet nearby, I agree. But there are many good options for yah.
    Provari, Reo, Nzonic, SilverBullet, Natural, Evic, Bolt, Telescope, Kuwako, eGos, Volts. Mainly RBA Drippers & Novas.
    Vaping since 2009. You have to leave the house to find something worth staying for.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries
    PAD 27y. 1st vape Feb2010. Last cig May2010. REO Grand w/kickstand, Nemesis clone, iTaste SVD, Krimson Krescendo,

ECF Veteran

My provari is my daily right now...but my reo minis arrive today.

Rather than focus on an 18650, get a mod you like and a quality charger with an extra couple batteries.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

What about the Reo Grand? It holds 5mls of juice, uses the batteries your looking for. Ive been using mine for well over a year and it lasts me the entire day at work. I couldn't be happier.
    Craftypepper likes this.

Red and Black Reo Grand, Baby Black and Silver Mini, Black oo, Black IPro with M1A1 Tanks and a Black and Silver Reo Grand in my hand.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zenataos View Post
    I don't think anything that uses an 18650 is really pocket size. A device with an 18650 can only be at most marginally larger than the battery.

If you are looking for something small and high quality I would suggest a Provari Mini, grab a couple extra 18350's and use it in Mini-mode, with a ViVi Nova it's a pretty stellar vape with a relatively small form factor.
    exactly what im doing.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast