Njoy King Disassembled
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Njoy King Disassembled

Super Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Default Njoy King Disassembled

Hey Guys...when I was at VaperCon I ran into someone (hpocus here on ECF) who had a Njoy King and he was nice enough to take it apart for the camera

Thought you guys might find it interesting so here it is:

Last edited by Sense Field; 10-24-2012 at 05:36 AM.
    Youtube Reviews: Field Of Vapor
    Device Review: Vision Eternity RBA

ECF Veteran

Ahh my very first e-cig, and what brought me down this rabbit hole. Says on the kit it's good for two packs. LOL as you can see from the coil it just might make 2 packs worth, if the battery wasn't so incredibly puny!

That's what inevitably dies on these things. The nic rating is 4.5% by volume! Enough to blow your head off! If you really need a fix it's nice in a jam, but for $7.99 a pop it's not cost effective whatsoever as a replacement to analogs. Gotta give my props to the NJOY King though. It's as cig-a-like as it gets, and without their existence, I'd still be puffing away on 1000+ chemicals and smelling like crap.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I took apart a manual desposible not too long ago and it was built about the same. Juice was horrible though, couldn't get threw more than three or four pulls on it.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadreier View Post
    I took apart a manual desposible not too long ago and it was built about the same. Juice was horrible though, couldn't get threw more than three or four pulls on it.
    Where did you find a manual disposable? I've never seen that before.

hmm, the guy says the juice that's in it simulates tobacco, now THAT's got me curious. Otherwise, it's a nice looking e-cig if you're looking for something that looks almost exactly as a real cigarette, but I bet the battery life ain't that great.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FloFlo View Post
    hmm, the guy says the juice that's in it simulates tobacco, now THAT's got me curious. Otherwise, it's a nice looking e-cig if you're looking for something that looks almost exactly as a real cigarette, but I bet the battery life ain't that great.
    He told me that it lasted longer for him since he used it less. At 48mg for the eliquid, I imagine you wouldn't be able to chain vape it.

That said...I like chain vaping!
    artbyshan likes this.

PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

Hmmm...a new use for the CASAA "Stop the lies" button! LOL!

These look really promising for new vapers getting into vaping. They almost always start out wanting something that looks and tastes as close to a traditional cigarette as possible. The market needs something to keep them interested long enough to graduate to better batteries rather than just saying "E-cigarettes suck" and going back to smoking!

Full Member Verified Member

I just saw the commercial for the kings for the first time. I never knew these existed until about 4 days ago. Have to say, the have me curious, but pricing on replacement cartos and such.......NO.
    Kayo likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran subversive's Avatar

I heard the commercial for this on the radio and thought, " Lies, another crappy cig-a-like for people to try and then decide that vaping is worthless." Now I am curious. I've heard good things and the nic content is amazingly high. They have free samples on their site if you pay $2.99 shipping. Might get one just for fun.

Moved On Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Kayo and tazmo8448 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast