What is the best tank system for a vv mod??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What is the best tank system for a vv mod??

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default What is the best tank system for a vv mod??

Who has them for the best deal on cyber Monday. I more wont hurt I guess.
    Butters78 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Some people like the vivi novas, some like the carto tanks my favorite is phiniac, some like the genisis styles and you can get cheap versions that are Chinese.

I learned everything I needed to know in life walking the streets of Compton.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

I agree with my fellow San Antonan I use Smok 4.5 Ohm I get em at https://www.ecigcharleston.com/one-page-checkout.asp 199 shipping and if you order before midnight tonight get 20% off with the code HAPPY
    Why 4.5 ohm? because you have a VV device why not use something you can turn the power up on.
    Butters78 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzlove View Post
    I agree with my fellow San Antonan I use Smok 4.5 Ohm I get em at https://www.ecigcharleston.com/one-page-checkout.asp 199 shipping and if you order before midnight tonight get 20% off with the code HAPPY
    Why 4.5 ohm? because you have a VV device why not use something you can turn the power up on.
    Thanks boss!
    He may want 2.0-3.00 ohm consider he's getting an itaste mvp I believe and they can only go to 5.0.

Super Member ECF Veteran

That's what I'm wanting it for.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bentandshallow View Post
    That's what I'm wanting it for.
    In my opinion anything like 2.0-2.5 ohm or less. Do you like a warm vape or cooler?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I tried a carto tank for a bit.
    I never got the hole size correct and eventually gave up on em.

A couple of months ago I figured I'd try a Vivi Nova. Now they're all I use.
    I have 4 of them. One for my all day vape, and two with flavors to change things up. Then another as a spare.

So far after 2 months I have yet to wear out an atomizer head and never had a leak. I just clean them every couple of tanks or when changing flavors.

If you haven't tried one you really should. At <$15 for a tank with 3 atomizer heads, it's kinda hard to beat!

BTW- I've had to reevaluate my opinion on flavors I currently have. They're all cleaner tasting than they were with cartos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    18SixFifty likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have been vaping for over three years. For the price and quality nothing beats the new vivi nova's. The flavor is like dripping, they don't leak and the heads last a long time for a cheap price and even cheaper if you rebuild.

Now of course you could spend a boatload of money and possibly convince yourself that it's better.

ECF Veteran

And I'm just the opposite! Tried the carto tanks, liked them, but heard all these great things about the Vivi's, ordered one, then ordered another while waiting for the first from China. I can't stand it! It either mutes the flavors or leaves me with a burnt taste! I've got a tobacco/peanut butter blend I love, can't taste the peanut butter at all in it! Loaded another atty in it and tried grape, tasted great at first, then the burnt flavor took over, now it tastes like burnt butt! I've still got one coming that I'm not even going to open, it's going up for sale the day it shows!
    But some people just love them! They are simple, they are nice, I really like the design and the concept, it's just not for me.
    Best thing I can tell you, get one of each type, try them and see what YOU like! You may agree with the above, you may agree with me, but you don't know! So much about vaping is subjective it's hard to say what is going to work from one person to the next!
    Ryedan, Baditude and The Ocelot like this.
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Blog Entries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast