Most cost-effective way to vape? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Most cost-effective way to vape?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    If you are low on funds, get rid of the carts and order a Vivi Nova for $12.95 from Madvapes. They also have Dekang juice for $10.99 in the 50ml size. At 4ml a day 50ml lasts me almost 3 weeks. Dekang Tobacco and RY4 are good vapes for the money, IMO. You will probably find that they match the tobacco flavors you get in the typical prefilled cartridge.
    Eh, it would work. But, I wouldn't want to get caught dead carrying one of those. There's a lot of druggies in my town and the last thing I need is to be accused of being one of them. I much prefer something that resembles a traditional cigarette more. At least, for now. Later on I might start looking into more advanced stuff for use at home.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Not a clue! But I can tell how not to save any money with vaping and possibly spend more than when you were smoking
    Provari, Legacy, Saber Touch,Siam Cobra,Ikarus, Poldiac,Diamante,Joker,69 Mod,Max Woodie, Big Daddy Meter Box,VV Altoids, VVSplash , Wizard, IHybrid,Vapor woods,Bliss,GP Spheroid, Gepettos box mod,EA Mod,ZAP, SS Avenger,Opus,MCM DNA 20,Orion,GGTS,ODY,UFS,Ithaka,Wand,Roller,Steam Machine,Somnium,GUS TS,KAYFUN, NZionic,Gamma, Steamboy, ELA,Semovar,Morph 2, Nemesis VW, CHI_YOU, King, Aero,M16,Aqua

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzlove View Post
    Not a clue! But I can tell how not to save any money with vaping and possibly spend more than when you were smoking
    lol. It's harder for me to be conservative when vaping than it was when I was smoking, that's for darn sure.

PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by realitykid View Post
    Eh, it would work. But, I wouldn't want to get caught dead carrying one of those. There's a lot of druggies in my town and the last thing I need is to be accused of being one of them. I much prefer something that resembles a traditional cigarette more. At least, for now. Later on I might start looking into more advanced stuff for use at home.
    When I have a carto on my Provari, people look at it and say, "What's that?". When I have the Vivi Nova on top, they ask me "What's that?".

It's not a big deal. People will be curious no matter what you use. You are still sucking on something attached to a metal tube. I've used mine in front of cops and they don't even blink. I carry a 3ml bottle for refills that has a vendor label on it just in case I have to show proof of what I'm doing. Ecigs are mainstream now that stores are carrying them and people know what they are.

I have eGo for backup, but I like vaping all day on one 18650 IMR battery. With the smaller ecigs people know that it's not a cigarette, anyway. They can tell by the lack of smell and the fact that real cigs don't light up with an LED on the end.
    Last edited by DaveP; 01-22-2013 at 02:41 PM.

And I only smoked 6 a day for two years before that.

Provari and Sigelei Zmax V3 | CASAA Member

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tube mod
    RBA
    DIY liquid

With those you only buy supplies occasionally to keep everything running.

Faxed in on the Mojo Wire
    DaveP likes this.

^check out my half-!%$ed blog^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123