NJOY's Superbowl Ad! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: NJOY's Superbowl Ad!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Faylool View Post
    I got the sample. It's not worth shipping price. It's good though except harsh not great not horrible tasting and it's an absolute joke how short lived it is. I'm one who doesn't waste things. They have to be a good deal. Get some bang for your buck? It's ok if you are tapering down and eliminating nicotine all together though instead of going cold turkey but this thing is a quitting device, not a vape for pleasure device. How much pleasure can you get from spending $30 a day on vape? Let's see that's $900 a month or so. Each one is about 5-6 cigs worth.
    At that price I could buy 4 provari's and a years worth of E Liquid and maybe a couple RBA's.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Does anyone know who owns NJoy? Are they actually making enough money to purchase a superbowl ad on their own??
    X

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wacdenney View Post
    Does anyone know who owns NJoy? Are they actually making enough money to purchase a superbowl ad on their own??
    I believe they're a private company. My father was involved with them when they started and at the time, they were their own company.
    "Quitting smoking after you get cancer is like putting on a seatbelt after a head-on collision."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123