Fin E Cigs at Wal Mart
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Fin E Cigs at Wal Mart

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Fin E Cigs at Wal Mart

I was just at Wal Mart and noticed that they now have Fin brand E Cigs. It looks as if they have replaced the NJoys because I didn't see any of them there. Have any of you tried one?

Full Member ECF Veteran

I have a Fin sitting on my coffee table right now (and 2 of their disposables on my kitchen counter). I bought them mainly because I saw them at my local gas station and I like evaluating anything I can afford that's vape related. My personal opinion is "meh". I don't care for the juice that comes with them and as such never really used the disposables. The non-disposable one is basically an automatic battery with a 306 atomizer. The battery output is about 3.2V (based on my trying it with a 510 atty and then adjusting an ego twist to match the vapor). I remember when I first got it I was pretty impressed by "how powerful" the little battery was... then I got a twist and learned the joys of 4+ volts. It's odd that you brought that up since I just today recharged the Fin to see what I thought of it now. I'd say it probably isn't terrible for someone just starting (though I'd recommend they get a 510 atomizer and better juice) or maybe even someone who is still exclusively using a non-VV ego... otherwise I'd pass on it.
    Dave L likes this.

ECF Veteran

I just wonder if they are gonna stop selling NJoy. I live in a small town but I go to our local wal mart nearly every day because our local grocery store is so expensive. They always have lots of NJoy stuff there. This is the 1st time I haven't seen any at all. I can't be sure but I think the fin stuff is in the place where the NJoy stuff was.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I tried a Fin last weekend. They claim it lasts up to 2 packs of cigarettes. I'm not sure what they base their longevity on but it lasted me about half a day before the battery died. I did set it aside and try again later and got a couple more hours out of it before the battery died again. The flavor and vapor was okay but nothing special. Not worth the 8.99 price tag for regular use IMO, but if I needed something for a half day emergency I could make it work.

I noticed that our Walgreens had their nJoys on clearance and the cashier told me they weren't restocking them. I was going to try one but all they had were the rechargeables and I was looking for emergency disposables.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I too picked up the Fin Cig from Walmart a month ago and love it. I really love the flavor, but wish it came in different nicotine strengths. Being a newbie, I purchased their refills online, not realizing that they were not compatible with their ecig from Walmart (those use cartomizers). I contacted the company about my order and they said that they would send me atomizers free of charge. I just received these in the mail and am so happy about it. The Fin company has really made quitting smoking a pleasurable experience.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

no, cartomizer will ever come close to even 1 pack of cigarettes. to equal two packs you would need more like 3ml or more of e liquid.
    Gypzy.Mama and robertc1 like this.
    Resistance is futile: if< 1 ohm

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The Fin isn't horrible. Standard 510 stick, and the price isn't bad. Much better than the NexGen.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Fin is I believe what Finiti ecigs became.

I don't know if the formula is still the same, but their stuff made me sick. I couldn't tolerate it after a week, I started to feel sick. Did some research and discovered they contained diacetyl pyrazine. Won't touch those things now. Yuck.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

never heard of them, but they look pretty nice for a cig-alike. if you love them, then keep using them. hope they took out the diacetyl as that is not good stuff.. you can ask them if they are diacetyl free and I'm sure they will answer. Once you decide you like vaping, you will probably want to upgrade and can get lots of help and advice here.
    DJ RyckRak likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wonder if all Walgreens stores are doing these clearances... may have to check them out. The NJoys would make good gifts for those who think they may like to try vaping. Christmas is coming!
    robertc1 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast