• 7 Post By minimalsaint
  • 1 Post By iLovesRedBull
  • 1 Post By D4rk50ul
  • 3 Post By Butters78
  • 1 Post By D4rk50ul
  • 1 Post By Lessifer

Thread: beta testing

Default beta testing

can anyone tell me how people get involved into beta testing up coming products just curious

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

depends on the product, with a lot of the cheaper stuff from china the number of beta testers is directly related to how many people buy them upon release lol

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

oh just curious cause id like to get involved with it

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

on a serious note there really isnt any for the mass produced products, some of the vendors like gotvapes and ikenvapes have programs to test some products before release on their sites. but you still buy them just at a lower cost. go order some stuff and sign up for the GV alpha project.. and thats about it as the private modders im sure get their friends to test stuff and china dont care, if it fails they whip out a new revision before the coils are cold in the old ones.

busardo talked about this once he saw a rev1 went to order got a rev2 before the mail was delivered the site had rev3 for sale.
    Last edited by Thrasher; 02-18-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shaun1578 View Post
    oh just curious cause id like to get involved with it
    Get yourself a webcam, get some white snake posters for the background and tell potential vendors that you do "reviews" via the internets on various ecig related products. Be sure to get yourself a fancy VV mod so you can click the button 50 times before you begin the review (while filming of course) and start said reviews as unprepared as possible, often reading the labels and / or specs of the products you review, most often from your monitor. Seems to work for a lot of people....

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by minimalsaint View Post
    Get yourself a webcam, get some white snake posters for the background and tell potential vendors that you do "reviews" via the internets on various ecig related products. Be sure to get yourself a fancy VV mod so you can click the button 50 times before you begin the review (while filming of course) and start said reviews as unprepared as possible, often reading the labels and / or specs of the products you review, most often from your monitor. Seems to work for a lot of people....
    Lol I died laughing, it is sooooooo true.
    minimalsaint likes this.
    Provari V2 w/ AGA-T+, Sigelei Smax, Kicked Bombshell Stinger, Itaste MVP, Smoktech Telescopic Mod, Vmod XL w/HH357

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This. Although you forgot that every device is the greatest thing you have ever used until your next review. Also make sure you mention that the review device was given to you so more people think they should send you stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    minimalsaint likes this.
    Current ADVs: Reo Grand w/Hornet rba @0.8ohm & Precise+ w/DID @0.6ohm sucking down BlackVelvetEjuice!
    Come Join us in
    ECF Live Chat!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Britney Spears posters help as well.

First few minutes of still in of the night by whitesnake is still awesome lol.
    Last edited by Butters78; 02-18-2013 at 04:47 AM.

I learned everything I needed to know in life walking the streets of Compton.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

BTW I'm available to review any high end mods, I promise I will like them and take 20 second long hits and brag about vapor production of your battery holder.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    minimalsaint likes this.
    Current ADVs: Reo Grand w/Hornet rba @0.8ohm & Precise+ w/DID @0.6ohm sucking down BlackVelvetEjuice!
    Come Join us in
    ECF Live Chat!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You almost made me spit out my soda
    minimalsaint likes this.

Avid micro coil enthusiast. #adultslikeflavors