The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts - Page 1445
Like Tree17823Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Super Member ECF Veteran

On a whim, I ordered one each of the clones of the PT2 and Mini for a comparison. I honestly cannot tell the difference to the real ones.

I mod them anyway, but these do not leak or offer an inferior vape. Since I vape a lot of different flavors (DIY) and am constantly changing during the day from one to the other, I ordered the multi-packs of each in different colors so I do not mix up my juice/tank combinations. In the past, I would always use an engraving tool to write a number on my devices. The color coding is a lot easier for my tired old eyes to keep track of.

In all my years of smoking, I never changed brands: I was a Red man all the way. Although I now have a few core flavors that never change, I am constantly trying new blends of DIY. Instead of paying 50 cents to a $1 or more per ml of juice, it costs me a fraction of that with DIY so I spend money on hardware. At least I tell myself how much money I am saving.

Fasttech is not the place to go to buy critical vaping supplies due to the long shipping delays. Through Malaysia one has to count on 30 days. However, if you are a tinker and want to try new stuff, it is the place to go.

Having said all that, you can get some really good deals on hardware in the US if you follow deals and steals, Vapor Joe's blog and use the Pennyvape comparison shopper.

Prices in the US are really starting to bounce all over the place. I can understand B&M's being more expensive, but it is hard to see how some internet retailers survive charging 50-100% more than the competition.

The only conclusion: it really pays to shop and to shop according to your needs. Although I hate to say this, ecigs are so much more work than analogs, but also more fun.
    Ta2ooz likes this.

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran omyeyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robertson View Post
    THANKS "omyeyes"! Sadly it left the SORT FACILITY and appears to be in limbo. If not updated OR delivered by january 3, 2014 the seller will replace the package. I have no idea where it is ..... MAYBE after "Departed Sort Facility" it went on a truck or plane, I don't know --- it's hard to tell.

Thanks for the offer ........ I wish you could go pick it up! Now THAT'S friendship on ECF Deluxe! But wait! Ya would pick it up and keep it I bet! Ha-Ha .... kidding of course! Bad humor abounds when old Man Don tries and make a funny! Tell ya what . IF I get two packages ..... I send ya a few chewed up clearos and some old worn out coils, OK? (GROSS INDEED!)

Bye bye ,,,,,,,,,, from Demented Senile Old Man Don
    You're too funny!!! Just trying to be neighborly. No, of course I wouldn't keep your goodies! You just keep your sorry _$$ clearos and your worn out coils. My stuff will get here soon.......I hope.
    Criticalmass likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran Heavyrocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burnie View Post
    It's not just FT. I Ordered from a UK supplier (non-vape) on 12/3, still no joy and no tracking, just a "it has shipped email". Ordered from FT on 12/4, delivered 12/26, just over 3 weeks, and tracked it all the way. I have ordered from the UK supplier twice in the past and it was about 2 weeks to my door, am I worried, not in the least. Would I use them again, sure I would. Ordering from across the pond takes time, either accept that fact, or order from local venders. If an order takes over 40 days then I will file a Paypal dispute, and I have only done that once, and got the order before the wait period with PP. Griping because it is taking so long is just, never mind.

On another note, still waiting on my EGO batteries I ordered to show up as shipped, not sure if they will make it through, and my other order ePacket is still not showing up, just says "Not Found", am I worried, Not In The Least, it will get here sometime.

Vape On

I think all batts are banned from shipping,even Ego batts are not allowed.
    Criticalmass likes this.

Hana DNA 20,Paps,Nemisis,Sentinal ,M16,Private,Vamo,Natural,Poldiac,Caravela,Trident,Kraken,PVD Magma,RSST,KFL,2 Puffs Drip Tips,Rayon Wicks.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well this is my first order going through Singapore so I am sort of watching it with interest. No batteries or liquid in it.
    Purchase Dec 18
    Shipped Dec 19
    Finally hit Singapore Dec 28

WOOO HOOO

The Bug Man Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyrocker View Post
    I think all batts are banned from shipping,even Ego batts are not allowed.
    United States Postal Service (USPS)
    typically 5 to 8 business
    days FREE for orders $20 or more
    otherwise around $1 or less to upgrade

typically 5 business days to the West Coast
    typically 8 business days to the East Coast
    United States (USA) - including APO/FPO

Cylindrical batteries - Prohibited
    Built in batteries - OK
    E-liquids - OK

What are the available shipping methods?

Goes through SP (I think), but says OK in there FAQ, so I am trying it. Don't Need the 2 EGO's I ordered, just trying to see if it ships and gets to me.

Vape On

Full Member Verified Member Akolite's Avatar

Does the upgraded USPS shipping from FT help delivery times at all?
    Turtleship V1---Nemesis---King---18650 Bagua---iTaste SVD---SmokTech SiD

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lisancentraltx View Post
    LOL Great minds! I have the Novice coming in as well! ChunkMeister, one of the hosts on Nova has the brass version and he was ranting about it, so I got the silver one =] This is one item that I am eager to get in because I am hoping it will be the PERFECT stealth mod to take on walks with me =]

In other news, I bought these on 09/23/2013 and wanted to use them on my eGos for work. The atomizer can be replaced, as with the Protanks, and I can recoil them. I thought they would be a MAGNIFICENT purchase that would last a long time as long as I kept them clean and didn't use a harsh juice on them. Well, the tips are trash :/ The tips are lightweight, so essentially some form of metal coated plastic. The silver coating has cracked, peeled, and I've tossed them. I just found this one in the bottom of a pile LOL I'm sorry that I failed to get a picture of the one that disintegrated before I tossed it.

FastTech T4 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (6-Pack - 2.4mL) - TIP DISINTEGRATES https://www.fasttech.com/p/1395100

Now as far as the rest of the clearo, it's attractive on my eGos, works very well, but I consider the price a bit steep when the tip is worthless and needs to be replaced.
    These might work good too
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1430505

7 pack for cheaper
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005384/1430502

These are all plastic...work VERY well and use EVOD coil packs
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1437008
    Last edited by WarHawk-AVG; 12-30-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    lisancentraltx likes this.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had ego batteries returned back to ft from hkpost. Took a month to get money back but i did reorder a second time and it passed hk customs. So if your package shows acceptance for a long time it might be rejected

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    lisancentraltx likes this.

Blog Entries