The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts - Page 198
Page 198 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 981481881941951961971981992002012022082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 15588
Like Tree17821Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There is an ECF member who has posted a thread saying the FT SVDs are copies. He bought an FT SVD and one from another vendor. I'm honestly not sure, since my FT SVD has some features different to his FT SVD - so mine appears to not be the same as the one he says is a clone.
    Anyway - I will link the thread so anyone can read it for themselves and look at it. I'm not sure what to make of it this at this point:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...pics-here.html
    Mountain_Rain96 likes this.
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Rain96 View Post
    Thanks...you made me spit coffee onto my computer monitor!
    It was evil pran to make you buy new one from FastTech.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Chihuahua Queen ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I dunno. I never tried Hangsen. The only juice I have ever purchased that was not mixed in the USA was the LIQUA I got from Fast Tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Rain96 View Post
    Does it taste anything like Hangsen? Just curious, in case they're ever out of stock. I love coffee vapes too.
    "'The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good, in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it." ~ John Stuart Mill

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Hangsen Jasmine is beautiful, if you like Jasmine tea this is an excellent vape.
    chellemmm and Mountain_Rain96 like this.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kiwivap View Post
    There is an ECF member who has posted a thread saying the FT SVDs are copies. He bought an FT SVD and one from another vendor. I'm honestly not sure, since my FT SVD has some features different to his FT SVD - so mine appears to not be the same as the one he says is a clone.
    Anyway - I will link the thread so anyone can read it for themselves and look at it. I'm not sure what to make of it this at this point:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...pics-here.html
    If you check out the pbusardo vid on the SVD he has a diff version too, I think he called it a pre production model. I have the SVD from Fast Tech and its legit, same look and feel as my friend who bought his from a US shop except mine was 25$ less.
    kiwivap, Fullknight and Ref Minor like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just an update, cos threads can get long - this post on the FT SVDs is a good one, here.
    Last edited by kiwivap; 07-07-2013 at 03:31 PM.
    donesmokin and Ref Minor like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tierrataz View Post
    My experience with those CGRs is they are not as good as the first ones I purchased from a reputable US dealer. They do not run as long, charge time is longer, they get hot on my pila charger, and the button tops are different. Doubt I will buy batts from FT after these. Batts are not a part of vaping to skimp on IMO.
    I ended up buying batts from orbtronic.com.. apparently, panasonic was rebranded to orbtronic. ... the ones WITH the button top Orbtronic - Panasonic CGR18650CH With Top Button, 2250mAh IMR High Drain 18650 Battery Cell-Made in Japan

I'm not sure why the button top are recommended but I'm not skimping on batts or chargers.. so if veteran ecfers say button top.. I'm listening.

The batts in the FT pic don't have a button top (as far as i can see).
    I like you. OWN IT.
    Protect your right to vape. Please join CASAA.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BusterTheDog View Post
    If you check out the pbusardo vid on the SVD he has a diff version too, I think he called it a pre production model. I have the SVD from Fast Tech and its legit, same look and feel as my friend who bought his from a US shop except mine was 25$ less.
    That's good to know. Even looking at the videos from when they were first out I can see they aren't uniform.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shannannagans View Post
    The silver X6 kit came in today. On the envelope for the $25 kit, the value was listed as $48. I thought that was interesting since most people reported much lower amounts. I actually remembered to check it before throwing it away this time.
    I hope this doesn't happen to the guy from Denmark.. he said if it's not mailed from within the EU.. and above $15 US.. they go through the package and charge fees and taxes.. that's horse poopy!
    SouthernBliss likes this.
    I like you. OWN IT.
    Protect your right to vape. Please join CASAA.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Brevin28 View Post
    hey everyone! just wondering because this page keeps popping up as a new posts( and i mean always) is fasttech that good and if so is it US(as in where i live) or would it be an over seas company ( and i say that because there are too many countries for me to list). always looking to share the wealth with great companies to keep our hobby alive! on and health better of course!

edit : sorry it might have been answered but more than 1,000 post can be a bit intimidating to read through so just wanted some friendly help
    its a fantastic place to buy vape stuff especially for newbies you can save tons of money.

but the search on their site is the bad.

here are some links to products which i think have best price and quality IMO

variable voltage and variable wattage devices
    Innokin products Models itaste vv battery only and kit,itaste vv/vw kit,mvp kit with i clear 16,30 options,svd mod only and kit,i clear 16,i clear 30 clearomizer.
    Twist 650mah

K200 mod only
    Vamo Models v2,v3 kits with good battery,charger option crappy battery,charger and mod only in stainless steel,chrome&black chrome color
    Mechanical mods

K100 mod only in rainbow colors
    K101 kit
    as of now only mod not available
    Flat top kts gold and chrome color and normal kts(not flat) chrome color
    Kts gold color
    Clearomizers
    Kanger Protank

Kanger Evod clone but a decent one
    Replacement coils for Evod and i think it should work for Protank also
    2ml vivinova ego cone threaded no need for the beauty cone any more if you are using on a ego style battery replacement coil for it.
    Kanger T3 clone like but you can use your own drip tip T4 and T4 with metal drip tip
    Batterys and chargers
    Panasonic CGR18650CH best battery for mechanical mods
    Panasonic NCR18650PD best battery for VV/VW mods
    Nitecore Smart Battery Charger you have 2 and 4 channel option
    Eliquid
    Liqua
    Hangsen

hope this is helpful to you
    and fell that its slowtech not fasttech as it takes min 10 days and max 30 to get them delivered
    Last edited by nipurava; 07-07-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    Fullknight, gully and rheicide like this.