The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts - Page 238
Page 238 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 1381882282342352362372382392402412422482883387381238 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 15588
Like Tree17821Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

As some of you know, Innokin isn't happy about Fasttech selling its products for very low prices. As I was reading the manual for my iTaste 134, I noticed an interesting scratch-off sticker in the manual. It reveals a code that can be checked on the Innokin web site to verify authenticity. I'm guessing that Innokin will try very hard to make sure that only its official resellers get these stickers. I'm curious to see what this will do to Fasttech's stock of Innokin products going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by shannannagans View Post
    My iTaste VV/VW shipped! Hoooooray!
    So did mine, and my iClear 30's and the YUMMY Mango juice!

Quote Originally Posted by RPadTV View Post
    As some of you know, Innokin isn't happy about Fasttech selling its products for very low prices. As I was reading the manual for my iTaste 134, I noticed an interesting scratch-off sticker in the manual. It reveals a code that can be checked on the Innokin web site to verify authenticity. I'm guessing that Innokin will try very hard to make sure that only its official resellers get these stickers. I'm curious to see what this will do to Fasttech's stock of Innokin products going forward.
    Or for the ones that stores can't sell and sell to FastTech, they may "disable" those codes in the system. I wonder...
    RPadTV likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, I'm still gonna use it. I don't need no stinking sticker lol

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by RPadTV View Post
    I don't think it will do a whole hell of a lot. We are all cheap ...'s around here. Fastteck not only ships to the US, they ship global. It's like Ebay, you know it is a clone but people will still buy it.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by screwu2man View Post
    So did mine, and my iClear 30's and the YUMMY Mango juice!
    would like to hear your take on mango juice
    screwu2man likes this.

Got's another package in today! WOOT. Hello to the X6, I like it so far, this will be my work vapor as i work in construction and things take a beaten. It seems to be somewhat rugged. Now as for the X8...what a pile of junk. Leaking out of the seals what a mess, maybe try and send it back for another one. Out of the 8 evods I got 2 are bad, the tops are loose and they pop right off. Will need to take this up with FT. Pics to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by nipurava View Post
    would like to hear your take on mango juice
    The Mango juice https://www.fasttech.com/products/1190306 is VERY enjoyable for me. Very smooth, nothing harsh, Nice hints of Mango and has a nice sweet taste to it. I enjoy it so much I purchased more of it. The Mt Baker Vapor mango juice I got is Harsh, I do not enjoy it at all.
    nipurava and SouthernBliss like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by screwu2man View Post
    Got's another package in today! WOOT. Hello to the X6, I like it so far, this will be my work vapor as i work in construction and things take a beaten. It seems to be somewhat rugged. Now as for the X8...what a pile of junk. Leaking out of the seals what a mess, maybe try and send it back for another one. Out of the 8 evods I got 2 are bad, the tops are loose and they pop right off. Will need to take this up with FT. Pics to follow.
    all the folks in this thread gave thumbs up to x8 you are the only one who got a bad piece bad luck man
    i know this a dumb question but still
    do you have 2 screw's or one?
    Fullknight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nipurava View Post
    all the folks in this thread gave thumbs up to x8 you are the only one who got a bad piece bad luck man
    i know this a dumb question but still
    do you have 2 screw's or one?
    2 screw's. What is this suppose to mean? Maybe I don't know how to use it.