The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts - Page 335
Page 335 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 2352853253313323333343353363373383393453854358351335 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 15588
Like Tree17821Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by BakuPeg View Post
    but why would he need 2 mechs.. but its only 23 bucks.. but why buy 2 mechs..
    To have 2 tanks with different flavors loaded up and ready to go.
    The other mech doesn't match certain clothing.
    Jerms, DancingHeretik and gully like this.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myk View Post
    To have 2 tanks with different flavors loaded up and ready to go.
    The other mech doesn't match certain clothing.
    Hmm.. I'll let it sit in my cart for a few days.. I already ordered that Chinese elite hybrid in blue for him last week.
    I'll think about it. Is this $23.78 Empire KeCig K100-101 Mechanical Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette - red / no battery at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping really fire-engine red like the photo? Does anyone have one?

My two orders made last night are still processing. The black k100 and batteries should ship out soon (says packaging!). the other filled with misc stuff will take longer. My music headset that I use at work is dying. so I bought this https://www.fasttech.com/p/1379101 Its costs almost $40 on amazon.

This site may slowly make me poor. but with toys..

and they make silicone stress relievers.. so when you find out how much you bought you can relieve the stress..
    Last edited by BakuPeg; 07-25-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Jerms likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran Heavyrocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BakuPeg View Post
    I mean, really?
    $18.84 Swordsman Telescoping Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment - white + red at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Its cute!

And they have the epipe mod too $19.04 E-Pipe Mechanical Mod Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment - chromed brass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

and these.. $5.42 Skull Style ABS Resin Cartridge Adapter Drip Tips for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT (6-Pack) 6-pack - ships with one of each color at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping but may be a little too much.. Hubby likes the stainless and anodized al tips..
    I did get him this though.. https://www.fasttech.com/products/1405001 Thought it really matched the K100 well.

Although I am >< close to buying a red K101 as well. but why would he need 2 mechs.. but its only 23 bucks.. but why buy 2 mechs..
    Ive seen that pipe for 45 bucks here in Canada,wone belong before Fasteck is selling the RSST tanks.

Hana DNA 20,Paps,Nemisis,Sentinal ,M16,Private,Vamo,Natural,Poldiac,Caravela,Trident,Kraken,PVD Magma,RSST,KFL,2 Puffs Drip Tips,Rayon Wicks.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I noticed today they added the epipe and a bunch of rock material drip tips. I just placed an order too. fasttech wont stop till they take all my money!!!!!
    Heavyrocker and mooshi like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yes that would work but, I would stay away from that particular tank. I believe it is the same as this $4.94 VIVI NOVA Electronic Cigarette Atomizer with Coil Head for Ego-t/w/c/d/k/510/510-t/808d/808/v9 (3.5mL) - Round Mouth at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping that I and several others have tried and could not stop from leaking. Personally, I am about done trying clearos from FT but I did have ok luck with this smaller Vivi clone. https://www.fasttech.com/products/1325000
    Bmwmom2002 likes this.
    Innokin Army Banner-innokin-army.jpg
    Embrace Your Inner Squareness

ECF Veteran

Seriously Fasttech is gonna make me broke, lol
    $18.84 Swordsman Telescoping Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment - yellow at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I don't have a mech yet and I notice this particular mod has the spring on the atomizer end instead of the bottom (firing button end).
    I know this is probably a pedestrian question, but does this mean that the batt is inserted the opposite way as in other mechs? Usually the negative side of the batt is the end that sits on the spring......
    I def want to get a couple of these (can't help it, love those teardrops) but I want to make sure that I at least insert the batt correctly because I know there probably aren't going to be instructions included, lol
    I will also be using a vapesafe fuse with it.

eGo >Vamo>VariMax>Sig ZTele>K100>TVS>Smok Zmax
    LIFE IS UNCERTAIN....EAT DESSERT FIRST! **CERTIFIED SHOPAHOLIC**

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Capt.shay, can you pls tell me what setup you have in your avatar? total newbie here, trying to build the best possible small setup, preferably with an auto battery.
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.shay View Post
    Yes that would work but, I would stay away from that particular tank. I believe it is the same as this $4.94 VIVI NOVA Electronic Cigarette Atomizer with Coil Head for Ego-t/w/c/d/k/510/510-t/808d/808/v9 (3.5mL) - Round Mouth at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping that I and several others have tried and could not stop from leaking. Personally, I am about done trying clearos from FT but I did have ok luck with this smaller Vivi clone. https://www.fasttech.com/products/1325000

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyrocker View Post
    Whatever became of your Segeli #19?
    Still haven't gotten ariund to fixing the fireing button.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by brock957 View Post
    Still haven't gotten ariund to fixing the fireing button.
    Sigelei 19 - Simple Fix for Glued Switch WITHOUT taking it apart. Zero misfires!
    brock957 likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

My fasttech order has been "processing" in hong kong since the 19th(via usps tracking). so i emailed fasttech and they said it actually departed for the US on the 20th, via hong kong post site. But it wont track past its departure. Dunno why usps tracking site is lagging on this order, first time this has happened after 7 previous fasttech orders with spot-on tracking info. Usually under 14 days to new york, though once it was 16 days