The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts - Page 361
Page 361 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 2613113513573583593603613623633643653714114618611361 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 15588
Like Tree17821Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    Ok Rebuildable people. After spending my day really USING my Genuine Octopus today I am in love with RDA's. FOr the last few months I have been using it mostly for testing juices on my DIY juices. SO I am pretty comfy rebuilding it. Actually using it as a primary device is new to me.

What do you guys think about
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1400500
    and https://www.fasttech.com/products/1391101

I think the phoenix is much like my Octo and I have been wanting to try the Igo-L? Should I take a risk or just get the originals elsewhere?
    I posted a longwinded review on the FT IGO-L back on page... hmm, let me see...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post10205722

I would highly recommend it from FT, I just ordered another 1 and will probably order a further 1 or 2 in a little while.
    Myrany likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ref Minor View Post
    Yes, I would expect to see price rises amongst other retailers, maybe not so high as they have a much greater profit margin to absorb some of the increase themselves.
    It's all relative. What will probably happen is the knockoffs will also go up in price. Retailers charge what the market will bear.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...dable-atomizer

Anybody have any experience with this item or opinions of the quality??

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Vapemail....

My pretty, shiny, blue-grey iTaste MVP has just arrived, safe and sound, and has finished charging. I'd already fallen in love with the iTaste VV, but the MVP is very likely going to supplant it in my affections.

It's solid, heavy, very classy, looks and feels much more balanced with the ProTanks from my last FT splurge than the VV was, and is doing some very nice things to the Liqua Cola that arrived with it.

A little old lady in the Middle East is very happy

14 days exactly is not bad at all.
    Last edited by Maggiemw; 07-28-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: the present perfect exists and should be used

Quote Originally Posted by Aglet View Post
    I posted a longwinded review on the FT IGO-L back on page... hmm, let me see...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l#post10205722

I would highly recommend it from FT, I just ordered another 1 and will probably order a further 1 or 2 in a little while.
    Awwww I love your avatar! It looks just like my baby only he's tri-color.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran mare ze dotes's Avatar

Has any one had their shipping rout change? My previous orders all said, left hong kong to arrive in San Fran? This order says nothing, Thats not true I says " I dont know" I am hoping that once it hits USA it will know again. It was a USPS systum reply.
    Air is good. Its like the best air.

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by mare ze dotes View Post
    Has any one had their shipping rout change? My previous orders all said, left hong kong to arrive in San Fran? This order says nothing, Thats not true I says " I dont know" I am hoping that once it hits USA it will know again. It was a USPS systum reply.
    What does this say? Hongkong Post - Mail Tracking

USPS has been messed up this week. My battery/RDA package that I got Thursday still doesn't say it's been delivered. Err, I mean the package I DIDN'T get on Thursday
    mare ze dotes and Kristin0624 like this.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Regarding the fasttech igo-l

You can tell the difference as far as I know there are two versions the original UD and the fasttech version the top caps are different and the insulators inside are different. The left is the fasttech and the right is the UD from the uk.

EDIT Also the fasttech has a slightly bigger air hole thinner neg and pos posts but deeper well and thicker walls also the screws have a smaller head so I replaced mine with some from eBay so its easier to wrap your kanthal under the screw head.

In case any one else is reading this thread and wondering the same I can tell you the fasttech igo-l is of equal quality and the vape is excellent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Myk and Myrany like this.

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by ebhomepc View Post
    Regarding the fasttech igo-l

You can tell the difference as far as I know there are two versions the original UD and the fasttech version the top caps are different and the insulators inside are different. The left is the fasttech and the right is the UD from the uk.

EDIT Also the fasttech has a slightly bigger air hole thinner neg and pos posts but deeper well and thicker walls also the screws have a smaller head so I replaced mine with some from eBay so its easier to wrap your kanthal under the screw head.

In case any one else is reading this thread and wondering the same I can tell you the fasttech igo-l is of equal quality and the vape is excellent.
    So is it worth paying 2.5 times more to get the real one?

BTW, I drilled my FT posts to make using ribbon easier. It didn't take a special drill bit, the posts were pretty soft.
    The hole in the cap took cobalt and carbide drill bits.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In my opinion your better off buying the fasttech igo-l its cheaper and of equal quality also you get a small screwdriver a nice driptip and the little spairs bag

EDIT the only difference performance wise is the fasttech igo-l has a larger air hole but only very slightly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ebhomepc; 07-28-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    Myk and Myrany like this.