The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts - Page 406
Page 406 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 3063563964024034044054064074084094104164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 15588
Like Tree17821Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

PV Master ECF Veteran Heavyrocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Griff.J View Post
    I gave up on blade shaving years ago. I just use a trimmer/clippers. Only use a blade for those events you have to be completely clean shaven for (and then suffer later of course). Otherwise eff society's expectations of my facial hair, they can take my stubble :P breaking out, rashes and discomfort from blade shaving is not worth it to me.

...this thread is wandering kinda isn't it?
    Not really,it all boils down too saving money,isnt this why we shop at Fasstech?I should post a pic of me when i had my ZZ TOP beard.

Hana DNA 20,Paps,Nemisis,Sentinal ,M16,Private,Vamo,Natural,Poldiac,Caravela,Trident,Kraken,PVD Magma,RSST,KFL,2 Puffs Drip Tips,Rayon Wicks.

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyrocker View Post
    Not really,it all boils down too saving money,isnt this why we shop at Fasstech?I should post a pic of me when i had my ZZ TOP beard.
    Actually it is. We're supposed to be discussing e-cigs on this site. A little bit off kilter, and I could let it go, but please do not get carried away as I will have to start cleaning up.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyWolf View Post
    Totally off topic, but Cape Coral? You live down the road from me, lol. Have you been to Vapin' in the Cape? Where I picked up my protank from for relatively cheap.

Old tracking numbers get "filed" in the USPS system and have to be requested for info, but here:

For those of you recording ship times (I live in Florida, USA):
    Placed - Shipped - Delivered
    05/14/13 - 05/15/13 - 05/25/13 (9 business day shipping)
    05/16/13 - 05/18/13 - 05/29/13 (9 business day shipping)

I posted that a little bit back. It typically takes 5-6 days to hit the states, then moves quickly from there. (at least for me)
    Yes, I've been to Vapin' In the Cape and I got my Protank there too. Most of my local business goes to The Vape Store though. If you're down this way you should check out the store on Del Prado. Featured Items

I'd give you an old FT tracking # if I had one, but I don't. Sorry

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

After a huge 1100mah twist order for friends & family i made last week they decide to add the 650mah today...my wallet is crying

(mad paint skills!!)
    BakuPeg, sbc83 and Maggiemw like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_D View Post
    Actually it is. We're supposed to be discussing e-cigs on this site. A little bit off kilter, and I could let it go, but please do not get carried away as I will have to start cleaning up.
    Please accept my apologies I thought this thread was for all products they sell based on the title "The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts" sorry about that I'll go stand in the corner.
    Dusty_D, screwu2man and Bryan lord like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Man View Post
    Please accept my apologies I thought this thread was for all products they sell based on the title "The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts" sorry about that I'll go stand in the corner.
    Me too,ilm back on track,no worries Dusty.
    Dusty_D likes this.

Hana DNA 20,Paps,Nemisis,Sentinal ,M16,Private,Vamo,Natural,Poldiac,Caravela,Trident,Kraken,PVD Magma,RSST,KFL,2 Puffs Drip Tips,Rayon Wicks.

Need to stop spending money at FT... Just bought a kanger protank, an iClear 30 and Loads of juice (3.58 for 50mls? How can I say no)

ECF Veteran

thats one of my biggest questions......

i myself order from several different dealers here in the states, but for the most part, why would anyone want to spend major money in the US when if its not something you need NOW hardwarewise, you can order from fasttech for a FRACTION of what it would cost you here? VV/VW mods in the $30 range, mechanical mods in the 14-20 range,ect. my daughter and son in law wanted to get into vaping rather than smoling, i went there and ordered them like 4 vivi novas, 2 mechanical mods, 4 18650s 2 chargers, a bunch of vivi coil heads ( i showed him how to rebuild them CHEAP) and and some other stuff....UNDER 90 bucks for EVERYTHING. most dealers sell el-cheapo ego knock off kits for darn near that much!.....

problem we run into is a lot of dealers buy from them and then mark the stuff up 100-200%.

ive had alot of people ask me about the best places to buy from and they complain that they scour the net looking for the best prices. i send them to fasttech or one of the very few us based dealers i use. i have probably made fasttech a good $50,000 in sales. everyone always comes back with "wow!..... how can these guys charge so much when the stuff is so cheap at fasttech!"....i think in the future were going to see ALOT more sites like fasttech spring up and sell this stuff and end up putting alot of these dealers that think they need to make their weeks quota on selling one item out of business.
    chellemmm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGrower View Post
    thats one of my biggest questions......

i myself order from several different dealers here in the states, but for the most part, why would anyone want to spend major money in the US when if its not something you need NOW hardwarewise, you can order from fasttech for a FRACTION of what it would cost you here? VV/VW mods in the $30 range, mechanical mods in the 14-20 range,ect. my daughter and son in law wanted to get into vaping rather than smoling, i went there and ordered them like 4 vivi novas, 2 mechanical mods, 4 18650s 2 chargers, a bunch of vivi coil heads ( i showed him how to rebuild them CHEAP) and and some other stuff....UNDER 90 bucks for EVERYTHING. most dealers sell el-cheapo ego knock off kits for darn near that much!.....

problem we run into is a lot of dealers buy from them and then mark the stuff up 100-200%.

ive had alot of people ask me about the best places to buy from and they complain that they scour the net looking for the best prices. i send them to fasttech or one of the very few us based dealers i use. i have probably made fasttech a good $50,000 in sales. everyone always comes back with "wow!..... how can these guys charge so much when the stuff is so cheap at fasttech!"....i think in the future were going to see ALOT more sites like fasttech spring up and sell this stuff and end up putting alot of these dealers that think they need to make their weeks quota on selling one item out of business.
    The ecig business is in the embryo stage,western vendors will still make bucks and so will BT when they go big time selling them.There are still millions people who cant even use a computer and hanvt a clue about ecigs,when i whip out my Natural/RSST 90% of the people i meet havnt a clue what it is.
    Last edited by Heavyrocker; 08-02-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    dw'struth likes this.

ECF Veteran

Woo hoo I just got a tracking number for my stuff. Happy Dance!!!!