Another "Vapor's Rights" Thread. Skip it if your tired of hearing these rants.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Another "Vapor's Rights" Thread. Skip it if your tired of hearing these rants.

Angry Another "Vapor's Rights" Thread. Skip it if your tired of hearing these rants.

Went to an FC Dallas game tonight. We got out .....es kicked =P..... Anyway FC Dallas Stadium policy sends us to the smoking area to vape. At first I did not think I would mind it too much. Then I wanted to vape and went over to the smoking area. F@#* that OMG the stench. That is utter BS. I went back to my seat and cranked the voltage to minimum and vaped there. Held it in to make sure there was no vapor on exhale. Not a single person even looked at me funny for doing so. Only one guy who was curious asked me what I was doing, I told him and he said cool and went about watching the match.

Meanwhile I had a group of kids behind me all with bubble guns, bubbles everywhere. At first that did not bother me, until one popped in my eye. Burned like the dickens. I figure if they can have bubble guns which actually caused me physical pain (not a lot mind you) then I can vape and whoever does not like it can go to hell.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Hell yeah!
    MarblesXIII likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I get physically ill smelling smoke in large quantities now, I could not have handled it either. If they want to single out vapers, they must give us our own space away from smokers. We can't take smoke anymore! bnrk
    MarblesXIII likes this.
    APV/MOD Safety- Never use non rechargeable batteries, they can explode! DO: Use protected or safer chemistry rechargeable batteries for your specific model. Rest batteries off charger before use. Do first 3-4 second button push AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. Safety first :)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lmao bubble guns.

I'd be like...

"you got dang kids with your bubble guns you better go out and get me a good size switch for a wailing and your parents will get a got dang wailing as well for not teaching you right!"
    MarblesXIII likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MiamiMom63's Avatar

Yep. We need a vaping area vs. the smoking area. I can't stand the stench anymore either. My boss came in the office and he don't smoke, and he reeked of cigs. I told him he stunk up the whole office and he said he was in a room of smokers but he don't smoke. OMG. I asked him did I smell that bad when I smoked and he said yep. wow. I'm so glad I'm not smoking anymore.
    MarblesXIII likes this.
    Check out our Vape Meets for South Florida at www.southfloridavapers.com

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MiamiMom63's Avatar

btw, what does bnrk mean? lol
    Check out our Vape Meets for South Florida at www.southfloridavapers.com

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well played sir.

I absolutely will not join the smokers area anymore. It used to not bother me, but the longer I've been off of cigarettes, the more I can't stand being around them. It's like a "bad memory." No more.

I've quit smoking; that being said I want to be as far away from second hand smoke as the next non-smoker.

-B
    MarblesXIII likes this.

Vaper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I can see how that kind of sucks. I'm a huge soccer fan and I am more worried that you went to an FC Dallas game. So I guess I don't feel so bad that you were lumped in with the smokers.

Cough, cough, choke choke...

(Castillo was awesome today by the way and I am just yanking your chain)

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is sad irony in the fact that people who are quitting smoking by vaping are forced to go to the same places as smokers to vape.

To be honest, and this is just my opinion, it was the worst mistake possible to make it so that vaping actually produces vapor. All ignorant people see is 'smoke' ...smoke is BAD ...vaping = smoking ...vaping is BAD. That is, quite literally, the entirety of their thought process. If vaping didn't produce vapor, I can pretty much guarantee you we wouldn't be lumped in with the smokers and would be allowed to vape anywhere.

I would buy a zero-vapor device in a heartbeat, if there was one available ...but NOOO, people want vapor billowing out of our devices in heavy clouds, not less. We are our own worst enemies here.
    MarblesXIII and fourtytwo like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbeagle View Post
    If vaping didn't produce vapor, I can pretty much guarantee you we wouldn't be lumped in with the smokers and would be allowed to vape anywhere.
    I totally agree with you on that. Not sure I would be happy with a no-vapor vape though. I just did some eyes closed vaping to see if I 'needed' to see a visible vapor to be satisfied and I think I do. If a no-vapor vaporizer scratched the itch, so to speak, I think those prescription nicotine inhalers might have actually taken off.
    Candi
    http://youtube.com/candimccann
    Smoke Free since April 9, 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast