Mechanical Mods
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Mechanical Mods

Default Mechanical Mods

I'm thinking about getting a mechanical mod for my genesis, any ideas on a good, inexpensive one? I don't want to break the bank with one, but I don't want to compromise performance for low price. Anyone know anything about the Sigelei mods? Plz any advice would be helpful!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a Sigelei #13A. It's a pretty good telescope, for the money. With a couple simple mods, like shimming the switch, and cleaning up the contacts, it becomes an excellent mod.
    There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who will ask: "What the heck just happened?"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The sigeili's are great, however I would consider a Smok natural telescopic as well, very versatile mod. You should also consider a vape safe fuse as well for safety.
    Fullknight and Heavyrocker like this.

How about a GUS?
    Pretty close to a Paps but cheaper
    By Gus

buzzzlove likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

I love my Sigelei 19 with nzonic cap. Got it at vaportek for 30 bucks.

WP_000583.jpg
    buzzzlove and Fullknight like this.

ECF Veteran

San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Quote Originally Posted by volume control View Post
    I love my Sigelei 19 with nzonic cap. Got it at vaportek for 30 bucks.

WP_000583.jpg
    Poor Nzonic cap some place there is a cap less Nzonic going unused

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

As far as the cheapie mechs go, if you want something you don't have to totally overhaul as soon as you get it to make it work well, stay away from the sigelei 19. No offence to any that may take some, but there are more complaint and how-to threads on that mod alone than any other I've seen in my 2 yr history of vaping. Such a shame too, because out of all of the cheap china mechs, that one by far has the best look, to me.

As far as no fuss and cheap, the k100/101, the KTS (which now has a flat top version), and the sigelei 8 seem to be the best functioning mechs straight out the box. There are some new mechs that look really nice coming out right now as well, sigelei 8w (caravela clone), the private 2, and the m16 (last 2 from vaportekusa). As far as performance, though, they're still too new to tell.
    ...Smoke-free since 10/12/11...Vaping. It's not a hobby, it's a LIFESTYLE!!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cjax View Post
    As far as the cheapie mechs go, if you want something you don't have to totally overhaul as soon as you get it to make it work well, stay away from the sigelei 19. No offence to any that may take some, but there are more complaint and how-to threads on that mod alone than any other I've seen in my 2 yr history of vaping. Such a shame too, because out of all of the cheap china mechs, that one by far has the best look, to me.

As far as no fuss and cheap, the k100/101, the KTS (which now has a flat top version), and the sigelei 8 seem to be the best functioning mechs straight out the box. There are some new mechs that look really nice coming out right now as well, sigelei 8w (caravela clone), the private 2, and the m16 (last 2 from vaportekusa). As far as performance, though, they're still too new to tell.
    Not to offend you but -
    The whole reason you see so many threads and modding information is EXACTLY because of the potential of even the first release #19, which by the way is being changed a bit with each new release and new information available.

People seem to totally miss one Fact.
    Sigelei is a Machining Company. For the most part, they have gone into this venture blind and using information/specifications given them for production.
    I am personally glad to see Sigelei continuing to make new releases, update existing releases and working to reach an acceptable level of performance.
    Last edited by crxess; 07-14-2013 at 08:50 PM.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Ultra Member ECF Veteran evgeny131's Avatar
    Blog Entries

cant ever go wrong with a poldiac/did combo---- i know its expensive but its an incredible device....
    this is my daily line-up as of now....FAVORITE GROUP.jpg
    It's The Last Pic, I Promise!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast