• 1 Post By lladnar550
  • 1 Post By Diesel305
  • 1 Post By lladnar550

Thread: B&M Vape stores near Myrtle Beach SC

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default B&M Vape stores near Myrtle Beach SC

Vacation time has finally come around here, and I am getting ready to head down to Myrtle Beach for the week next week. Are there any vape stores down that way I should visit while I am in the area? Looking for somewhere I can maybe try a few new liquids, and somewhere I can pick up emergency supplies should my gear fail while I am there.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There are 2. iVape up beyond North Myrtle at the end of Rt. 31, down Rt, 9 a bit on the left. iVape E-Cigarette Lounge Good prices, nice people that are very knowledgeable,, lots of liquids to taste.
    VaVa Vape on Seaboard St. next to Purple Haze over by the tattoo shops, north-ish of the 501/Seaboard intersection, it's relatively new. Again, super nice people who know their stuff. Prices are good, they have their liquids set up already to taste in clearos and little eGo batts and will give you a tip cover to try them. I need to get back over there again. Welcome to VaVaVape | VaVaVape

Have fun on your vacation!
    lladnar550 likes this.
    Quit- 12/12/12

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by glasseye View Post
    There are 2. iVape up beyond North Myrtle at the end of Rt. 31, down Rt, 9 a bit on the left. iVape E-Cigarette Lounge Good prices, nice people that are very knowledgeable,, lots of liquids to taste.
    VaVa Vape on Seaboard St. next to Purple Haze over by the tattoo shops, north-ish of the 501/Seaboard intersection, it's relatively new. Again, super nice people who know their stuff. Prices are good, they have their liquids set up already to taste in clearos and little eGo batts and will give you a tip cover to try them. I need to get back over there again. Welcome to VaVaVape | VaVaVape

Have fun on your vacation!
    Thanks, that is exactly what I am looking for. I will check one or both out. Thanks again!
    glasseye likes this.

Google can be your best friend
    lladnar550 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel305 View Post
    Google can be your best friend
    Google won't give me a good idea about a shops people or prices. Much prefer to hear from someone that has shopped there, hence the post here. I did look there first, but wanted to see what people recommended so i could decide which shops to stop at check out.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lladnar550 View Post
    Thanks, that is exactly what I am looking for. I will check one or both out. Thanks again!
    Didn't make it by iVape, but I did get by VaVa Vape. Great b&m, thanks for the info. Picked up some of their badas blueberry, a drip tip, some wick and wire. Hadnt planned on the wick and wire as i redid my rdas before i left, but dropped one in the ocean, and saltwater just doesnt wash out of a wick lol.

Thanks again for the reccomendations!
    glasseye likes this.