Vamo V3 or Itaste MVP? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Vamo V3 or Itaste MVP?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You can get the MVP for $55.25 at iVape with the coupon code fightback1. Their shipping is pretty fast, too.

I've yet to find a bakery cinnamon that's a tank cracker. That's usually the red hot cinnamon that causes a problem. But as long as you have a ProTank you're covered anyway.
    Smoke free after 42 years of smoking more than 3 packs a day!

Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by thayamax View Post
    You can get the MVP for $55.25 at iVape with the coupon code fightback1. Their shipping is pretty fast, too.

I've yet to find a bakery cinnamon that's a tank cracker. That's usually the red hot cinnamon that causes a problem. But as long as you have a ProTank you're covered anyway.
    Nice! Thanks for the info!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would get the vamo v2. I think it looks a lot better than the v3 IMHO. The lines on the v3 just looks bad to me. I got my v2 from HighDesertVapes for $59.99 its a vamo 2 kit that comes with batteries, charger, and 2 ce4 clearomizers. If your not trying to buy from fast tech this is the cheapest way to go! Here's the link Vamo Variable Volt/Watt APV V2.0 Kit - High Desert Vapes

Super Member ECF Veteran rogergendron1's Avatar

Mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp mvp chants the crowd....
    Susaz likes this.
    when they pry my cold dead hands from it.....history has shown that the very first thing that all tyranical governments have done to gain control of there people was to diss-arm the people via gun control. do not be a victim !

Super Member ECF Veteran rogergendron1's Avatar

I don't know if you all know this and I'm not sure the amp limit of the MVP, but it will fire at 1 ohm coil just fine lol hoked up my agi with a 1.1 ohm coil on my mvp wile my batts were charging and it vaped just fine.

Also I have had mine since it came out and have dropped kt from the handlebars of my mountain bike moving at high speeds at least 5-6 times onto concrete dirt in pavement aside from a few scratches the thing works perfectly fine still... it's built like a god damn tank I will tell you that in my battery still shows no signs of wear.
    when they pry my cold dead hands from it.....history has shown that the very first thing that all tyranical governments have done to gain control of there people was to diss-arm the people via gun control. do not be a victim !

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What new features are gonna be in the next mvp version?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't have a Vamo but as someone already has stated, it has the same options as the SVD. That said, I love the Innokin product line. I have an MVP and it performs really good. PBusardo has a really good review of the MVP. According to his tests, the voltage is very consistent. I can attest to the battery life, wonderful. ALso can be used as a pass through while charging.
    Edit: If you are willing to wait, $45 on fasttech and free shipping!
    VAPE PROUD!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Another vote for the MVP here.

I have an eVic, Vamo (v2), and MVP. Between the 3 of them, the MVP gets the most use. Only time I use the VAMO or eVic is when I am charging the MVP, or I need to test the resistance of a homemade coil. MVP lasts me almost 2 full days of heavy use, (goes yellow around the 750 puff mark, and red around the 900 range). The only thing it is missing in my opinion is a resistance tester. My mvp is a little over 2 months old, and has seen daily use since I received it.
    2coils likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Snyder View Post
    You can NOT beat an attacker to a pulp with an MVP people! Vamo in 18650 mode is a different story

EDIT: As a Vamo 3 owner I have to agree with DancingHeretik . You'll have the different form factor with the MVP.
    For personal defense I already have an SVD with a Terminator C... Hefty pair that vapes like heaven
    "Vape 'em if you've got 'em"

Full Member ECF Veteran

I'd go with the Vamo... I've got the Vamo 2. I love it. Dropped it the other day cracked plastic screen, but still works just like new. Gonna get the the Vamo V3 for primary and V2 as secondary...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast