Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Hookah pens?!?!?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What's next, Hookah Joes? Uhhhh....errr...well I shoulda known

Hookah Joes
    bikerbeagle and IBCR Media like this.

Super Member Verified Member

I have tried the real hookah, and its ok...not as good as vaping. But I have not tried the disposable pens...

When I googled it, I found some youtube videos... most looked like they were teenage girls from the thumbnails.

I did not watch the videos. There has been recent posts regarding these "pens" so it seems they are become popular.

Just seems weird...

I wasn't too impressed with a disposable hookah pen I got at a local B&M out of curiosity. The device was nicely designed, manual battery with a big button. Power cutoff to prevent overheating after 12 seconds on. Lasted a solid day. I wasn't impressed because it was simply a fruit flavored disposable e-cig for $14.

If you're in the market for disposables, check out this website: Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud
    The flavors I tried were great and many other ECFers feel these are among the best in the market if not for the deal alone.

I was a big hookah fan, had a club in college. Literally seen it all, hookah'd with a vase of red wine, grapefruit shisha bowls, making a small fire in the woods with some matches and twigs to heat up coals, etc... Grew tired of maintenance and setups. Towards the end of college I switched over to the e-cig. Southsmoke Hookah company, the one I bought all my stuff from, has some hookah pens in their inventory now too. lol. This kind of makes me want to try the one hookah thing I never did back in my day, using a pv adapter where the bowl goes so I can vape instead of using shisha.

ECF Veteran

from what i gather is the majority of the ones i saw in florida were basically flashy looking ecigs that are coupled with fruity/hookah flavors as opposed to tobacco based ones.

If you ever been to a hookah bar you will notice that 80% of the flavor lists are all fruity flavors... watermelon is a good throwback flavor for a lot of people i know that have smoked hookahs before. then again you either like it or you dont. I have used melon ejuice before and it is basically a stronger flavor version of what a real hookah one would be.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nacon likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Saw a guy puffin what I thought was a 510, and he glanced at my big ole 1300 Ego with an EVOD on it and gave a little nod. Since it was a funny color, I asked "what brand is that?" and he said "this is a hookah".
    For a moment, I thought he was talking about his date, but no.
    I think basically, it's another name for what amounts to cigarrette shaped PV's, mostly when available in colors and fruity flavors.
    I suppose there COULD be a different type of juice involved...
    Butters78 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You think the "pens" are vaporizing DRY material?
    I didn't think so...

Super Member ECF Veteran Worzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I swear by this stuff! The Honey Hookah is awesome, but a little odorous,http://http://www.velvetvapors.com/P...&Flavor=PGFree
    Nacon likes this.

ECF Veteran

Weird....pretty sure one of my vendors sold my email addy because I got an email about these just today from a company that I've never heard of. Was going to ask about them myself. My suspicions were confirmed in this thread.

BIG BIG hookah fan, but vaping comes close enough for me.
    Don't say I'm out of touch with this rampant chaos, your reality. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I've built my own world to escape....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast