New Bricks and Mortar Directory - now live - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: New Bricks and Mortar Directory - now live

div
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

have quite a few shops now around my area. Haven't been to all of them. Will list them as I go...my fav place I put in already.
    Vaping Oct/Nov 2010... Analog free Jan 2, 2011....GO ME!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Done. I submitted my favorite shop (which is lucky for me since its the only shop within a 30 min drive )

Moved On ECF Veteran

This is a really good idea!

Hi all,

I am in Boulder CO now and looking for a shop. Anyone know a shop around here??

ECF Veteran

Submitted all the ones I know of for Panama City, and the other locations for Smokin Vapor... Bay City, MI?!?! Wow, they are really branching out LOL.

I know there are a few more in PC, but I don't know who they are so maybe someone else will catch them.

Thanks for doing this! It will be an awesome site.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Is this just for vape-only b&m's or should we include such things as tobacco stores or head shops that also sell supplies? If so, just the ones that carry more than disposables or more than just ego blisters and juice?

It seems you are setting yourself up for the difficulty of sorting through multiple submissions. I know the GA sub-forum he on ECF has a non-sortable thread of similar vein, which I just found out about a few days ago, so I guess if this is put somewhere obvious it would be helpful. Some of this info is there Local Georgia Suppliers and Stores. Please Sticky or do you need each to be the form?
    When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be.
    Well he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't vape the same apv's as me.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Penn View Post
    Is this just for vape-only b&m's or should we include such things as tobacco stores or head shops that also sell supplies? If so, just the ones that carry more than disposables or more than just ego blisters and juice?

It seems you are setting yourself up for the difficulty of sorting through multiple submissions. I know the GA sub-forum he on ECF has a non-sortable thread of similar vein, which I just found out about a few days ago, so I guess if this is put somewhere obvious it would be helpful. Some of this info is there Local Georgia Suppliers and Stores. Please Sticky or do you need each to be the form?
    When you are filling out the submission, there is a choice for vape stuff only or general store. So you could add the multi purpose stores that also have vape gear, but I probably wouldn't include every convenience store that has a Fin. Just use your judgement, I guess.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Thanks tidegirl. I would have found that out in just a few minutes since I was just about to fill out a form, lol.
    tidegirl likes this.
    When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be.
    Well he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't vape the same apv's as me.

ECF Veteran

I left out the stores that only have cigalikes and cartos for them or, just disposables. I figure most know to look in smoke shops, mini marts and, truck stops for those.

ECF Guru (Fusionman) Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I put all the ones here. Great Idea SJ.

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast