another site like fasttech???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another site like fasttech???

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default another site like fasttech???

I know there are tons of fasttech threads and tons of fasttech haters saying that they are ruining businesses around but for me that I live in Mexico fasttech is really a godsend, everything here in Mx is ridiculously priced and shipping from USA is worst, so fasttech is really the only viable way to get most of what I need. but they don't carry nicotine DIY strength 60-100mg
    so is there another site like fasttech that has free shipping and other stuff, maybe not the nic but just other stuff as for me it's kind of a monopoly here

this is Mexican pesos not dollars! | last cigarette february 28 2013

I would like to know also. I've seen a thread with 3 or 4 sites like that but i don't remember the thread or the companies.

Ok..i've found one zainy.net

Ultra Member Verified Member IBCR Media's Avatar

There is one, but there are nothing but knockoffs here.

Cheap E-Cigarettes - Best Electronic Cigarette Online Sale - Free Shipping

I bought and sold a bunch of 650 and 900 mAh eGo batteries from there and QC is all over the place.

Vapers Blessing: May your batteries be fully charged, your atomizer full of great liquid, your coils wrapped to the sweet spot and your vapor clouds be big, bright and beautiful.

Ultra Member Verified Member IBCR Media's Avatar

Oh, and Heaven Gifts. Another Chinese retailer, but this one often has genuine Kanger, Joye and Innokin gear.

Heaven Gifts Electronic Cigarettes eCigarettes eLiquids eJuices

Vapers Blessing: May your batteries be fully charged, your atomizer full of great liquid, your coils wrapped to the sweet spot and your vapor clouds be big, bright and beautiful.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Health Cabin? They have nic base and flavorings. If you spend a certain amount you get free shipping...at least to the US. I don't have a clue about other countries. It looks like they have quite a few country specific forums too. Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Quit- 12/12/12

ECF Veteran

not really ecig specific but dx.com

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vapero View Post
    I live in Mexico fasttech is really a godsend, everything here in Mx is ridiculously priced and shipping from USA is worst, so fasttech is really the only viable way to get most of what I need.
    I had read that officially e-cig gear and supplies are already banned by federal law in Mexico, so its encouraging to hear that Chinese vendors are ignoring this nonsense and shipping their products anyway. Gives me hope that the same thing will apply in the US if the FDA continues their policy of favoring political contributors to the detriment of public health ...

I love Mexico, and plan to retire there, but only know the border towns ...

I do recall that the national smoking ban in Mexico was enforced in Tijuana for exactly 2 1/2 weeks. Bars and restaurants taped up Xeroxed "No Fumar" signs and packed up all of the ashtrays (usually sea shells). 17 days later, the signs mysteriously disappeared and the ashtrays were back ...

ECF Veteran

I'm liking the VaporBreak they have a few mods and advanced stuff, and shipping to mexico is about 7 bucks, not bad

healthcabin used to be popular here in mexico but due to many customs returns they stop sending

this is Mexican pesos not dollars! | last cigarette february 28 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast