HELP!!! Which "MONSTER" MOD should I get... The "MARAXUS" or the "iTaste 134"??? Opinions PLS! :( - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: HELP!!! Which "MONSTER" MOD should I get... The "MARAXUS" or the "iTaste 134"??? Opinions PLS! :(

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Gold DT no question about it
    Provari, Legacy, Saber Touch,Siam Cobra,Ikarus, Poldiac,Diamante,Joker,69 Mod,Max Woodie, Big Daddy Meter Box,VV Altoids, VVSplash , Wizard, IHybrid,Vapor woods,Bliss,GP Spheroid, Gepettos box mod,EA Mod,ZAP, SS Avenger,Opus,MCM DNA 20,Orion,GGTS,ODY,UFS,Ithaka,Wand,Roller,Steam Machine,Somnium,GUS TS,KAYFUN, NZionic,Gamma, Steamboy, ELA,Semovar,Morph 2, Nemesis VW, CHI_YOU, King, Aero,M16,Aqua

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kinkolinko View Post
    Good choice on the Patriot RDA! Just got one myself. Sweet looking design and works well too. Try to get a drip tip that stays cool so that you don't burn your lips. There are some "hybrid" drip tips from Atmos i think that are SS over Teflon (or you could just get a delrin adapter for your gold tip.
    Thanks! This will be my first Mechanical Mod, but been studying like crazy, watching tons of Vids trying my best to prepare myself before building my RDA and playing around with the Mod, I would say im pretty prepared and "almost" ready to go. I already have a AW IMR, but i'm gonna stock-up before end of next week. Thanks for all the advice, any input at this moment is very helpful, gets my confidence going! lol

Really can't wait to get my Patriot RDA! This Vid (below) got me wanting the Patriot BAAAD!!! Whats your guess on his set-up in this Vid? He shows the top for a couple seconds, looks like dual coil, and just crazy Massive CLOUDS!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Also this Vid where he compares the Patriot to the Nimbus. Said he is getting rid of his Nimbus since experiencing the power of the Patriot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2-wn6qQvI
    Last edited by EtherMagic; 08-30-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I also love HUGE mods. I have the Tesla which has performed beautifully and feels great in the hand. That Maraxus looks fantastic! I would love it. Not too crazy about mech mods, but would definitely consider that. I ordered the 134 which should be here Tuesday, I can't wait!

Who has the Maraxus for sale? Can't find much on it.
    Last edited by XeniaMike; 08-31-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    Rocketpunk likes this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by XeniaMike View Post
    I also love HUGE mods. I have the Tesla which has performed beautifully and feels great in the hand. That Maraxus looks fantastic! I would love it. Not too crazy about mech mods, but would definitely consider that. I ordered the 134 which should be here Tuesday, I can't wait!

Who has the Maraxus for sale? Can't find much on it.

Whoa! Me and think alike, I own the Tesla aswell, I received my Taste 134 on Thursday, but had to send it back for an even exchange due to receiving the wrong color (I ordered the ALL Stainless Steel and received the Black version). I will be getting the my new one on Tuesday.

Before sending it back though I snapped some comparison pics of the iTaste 134 and Tesla, check em out below (the Tesla is no longer KING! lol) One Pic I didn't get was a Thickness comparison (which I'm mad at myself for not getting), while you can't tell to much from the Pics, the iTaste is a good deal thicker then the Tesla, and it's literally more then twice as heavy, and this is with NO battery in the iTaste and with a battery in the Tesla! The itaste is a BEAST of a mod, in person with both of these mods in your hands it's not even close as far as size, the iTaste is much beafier!!! The pics show the iclear 30 tank on the itaste 134, I will be having a different tank on it (the "Salt and Pepper Tank"), and also a different DripTip, which will make my iTaste 30 set-up about a half inch taller then what you see in these pics, and will also make it look more "Uniform", tapering as it rises, kind-of like a skyscrapper. I will be receiving my Maraxus by the end of this week, I will do a comparison of all 3 once I receive it, I CAN'T WAIT, I feel like a little kid on Christmas! lol

And before I forget, here's where you can get the Maraxus, just message him, he accepts Paypal... https://www.facebook.com/TykomiEnter...ocation=stream

Last edited by EtherMagic; 09-01-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Abstrusius likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just received my 134 yesterday, it's about the size I thought it would be since PBusardo's video did a side-by-side comparison to the Provari. It is heavier than I thought it would be with a battery installed. I love it though, it was exactly what I was looking for! Here is a pic with a protank on top. I got the stainless one too.
    134.jpg

Moved On ECF Veteran

Man that looks beautiful! How do you like it so far? BTW, where did you get your iTaste 134 from if you don't mind me asking?

Also, you can get the Maraxus from here aswell, although this guy don't except Paypal (you can ask). Also, there is a very special very limited edition of the Maraxus being released soon, called the Iron Man, and Gold Edition, very limited supply! Check them out while your at it! ...

https://www.facebook.com/TacticalWorkzPhilippines

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post
    Man that looks beautiful! How do you like it so far? BTW, where did you get your iTaste 134 from if you don't mind me asking?

Also, you can get the Maraxus from here aswell, although this guy don't except Paypal (you can ask). Also, there is a very special very limited edition of the Maraxus being released soon, called the Iron Man, and Gold Edition, very limited supply! Check them out while your at it! ...

https://www.facebook.com/TacticalWorkzPhilippines
    I got it at C2C Vaping on a special sale although I don't see it on their website right now. I love it so far, it's very heavy, but that's a positive for me. Very comfortable in the hand, and I got an entire 24 hour period out of an AW IMR 18650 1600mah battery.
    unsure likes this.

The Marxus looks awesome,

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got to handle the 134 that XeniaMike posted and to anyone who hasn't seen or handled one, it is heavy. And very, very well machined. It doesn't feel shoddy or cheap in the least bit. Innokin is doing a pretty decent job in putting out well-built, well-made, well-thought out mods.

It's also BIG. As in, be ready for attention kinda big. Definitely a conversation piece.
    XeniaMike likes this.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Another size comparison

XeniaMike likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast