Atmizoo Roller or a Clone??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Atmizoo Roller or a Clone??

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Atmizoo Roller or a Clone??

Should I just pull the trigger on an Atmizoo roller? Iv heard so many good things about them and love the way they look but its just hard with fastech selling clones like the Nemesis dirt cheap. Is The roller worth the $180 pricetag?

Does the real thing really last for as long as everyone says? Is the quality really that good? HELP?!?!?!?!

ECF Veteran

Bump anyone??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a Roller, and I don't regret the price. Flawless machining. Butter smooth switch. I tend to favor the Greek mods, in general. Roller, Poldiac, Nemesis, Atmomixani 69. All are great mods.
    There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who will ask: "What the heck just happened?"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

If you are looking at the Sigelei #20, DON'T! It's already in it's 3rd version and still has a lot of switch and shorting issues. I've got the version 2 and I love the form factor, the switch is a hot mess, literally. If I can scratch the money together I'll be getting a Roller or a Dingo if they still have the 18650 tube for the Dingo. My advice: If you can afford it, get the real thing.
    The SID & ARO, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S w/ Sigelei 24 & Mt. Baker Vapor juice :)

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rule62 View Post
    I have a Roller, and I don't regret the price. Flawless machining. Butter smooth switch. I tend to favor the Greek mods, in general. Roller, Poldiac, Nemesis, Atmomixani 69. All are great mods.
    im with this guy
    got my roller in and right away scooped up another with a kick ring off the classifieds, the button is super nice and smooth never a misfire. the clones are ok if you dont want to toss the cash, but so far they can make it look the same and add the same features but the build quality just doesnt match up.

the best place to buy one is still direct from atmizone.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Go with the roller. Great mod, and GREAT customer service.
    If anything goes bad/wrong with the mod, you've got someone who can help you get the parts or whatever you need, unlike clones.

It'll be worth the money, IMO.

Full Member Verified Member flylane1102's Avatar

Love all three of my rollers!!!! There fully customizable too!! Maake it your own

ECF Veteran

The roller it is. Ill regret it if I get anything else. Sometimes the best "price" isn't always the best "deal" (clones)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Get the Roller it's such a nice mod. I've heard some bad stuff about the clone. For such a well designed piece the Roller isn't that expensive either.
    I'm picking one up next month since I've blown this months vape budget already.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Sigelei 20 may look like a Roller, sort of, but that's where the similarity ends. Aside from excellent machining, the thing that actually makes the Roller what it is is the switch.
    There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. There are those who will ask: "What the heck just happened?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast