Puresmoker Out of Business? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Puresmoker Out of Business?

Super Member ECF Veteran JRudey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
    ARGH! Who makes a Firecracker taste-alike? This is my ONLY juice now! I can't afford to start trying out multiple company juices looking for a perfect replacement!
    I received Firecracker as my free juice in my starter kit. It's a 32mg nic level. What is it? I haven't tried it, yet.

BUDECIG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JRudey View Post
    I received Firecracker as my free juice in my starter kit. It's a 32mg nic level. What is it? I haven't tried it, yet.

BUDECIG.jpg
    It is an intense cinnamon menthol flavor. 32mg is WAY strong, I had to order the 1.6 on my last order as they were out of .8 and I noticed the difference. Tread carefully as it is an intense flavor and very very strong, even at low nic levels. It will also burn skin if the bottle comes open in your pants! Don't ask how I know this!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Take a look at their VolVapor site on Facebook, they have a picture of their juice menu. I sent a PM asking if the "Pyro" is the same as the PS "Firecracker" and if they are doing mailorder - No response yet, but I'll post if I hear back. there is a website at www.volvapor.com but it just has a maintenance message and points you back at their Facebook page.
    I found the new site a few days ago, they are not doing maile order yet. They also have a facebook page and on there I read that one of the flavors is exactly like firecraker. check it out.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by oplholik View Post
    Hope I'm not double posting. Seems my posts, or some of them, aren't showing up here for me. Don't know if they are being deleted or not, but I received an e-mail on the 23d from PS.

""Hello Paul,
    Apologies for the mistake on your order. I'll get the springs shipping to you today."

So, should be showing up today or tomorrow if it was shipped.
    They is showing up - in that other thread you are posting to. I think it's "Whatever happened to PureSmoker?" There are at least three threads going on this topic/issues right now. Might not be a bad idea for the threads to be merged.

Blog Entries

It is an intense cinnamon menthol flavor. 32mg is WAY strong, I had to order the 1.6 on my last order as they were out of .8 and I noticed the difference. Tread carefully as it is an intense flavor and very very strong, even at low nic levels. It will also burn skin if the bottle comes open in your pants! Don't ask how I know this!
    I have plenty of PG and VG on-hand. Any recommendations?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I received the springs I had ordered, but had received brass screws instead. I had ordered 5 springs, and received 15. Guess I won't have to worry about it if I lose a spring or two. Glad to see that they are making good.
    Quit Date: 03/2011
    Look, read, and listen. Vape safe!

Quote Originally Posted by JRudey View Post
    I have plenty of PG and VG on-hand. Any recommendations?
    I would cut it down with a 50/50 mix of pg/vg myself, at least in half. That stuff goes a LONG ways. I was using Fire and Ice before trying that and it was twice as intense.
    JRudey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealady12 View Post
    I found the new site a few days ago, they are not doing maile order yet. They also have a facebook page and on there I read that one of the flavors is exactly like firecraker. check it out.
    I saw where one person asked on their FB site if it was, but no reply. Just looked again and could not find any other post about it.

Blog Entries

Take a look at their VolVapor site on Facebook, they have a picture of their juice menu. I sent a PM asking if the "Pyro" is the same as the PS "Firecracker" and if they are doing mailorder - No response yet, but I'll post if I hear back. there is a website at www.volvapor.com but it just has a maintenance message and points you back at their Facebook page.
    This looks like it might be the place ...
    VolVapor.jpg

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Exit E-Commerce, Enter Retail B&M....

Yeah poor PS owner looks like he really got hosed....

I mean look at this place, it looks like he converted his garage......NOT!

IMHO his reason to just quit his E-Commerce buis and go retail, while not keeping the one market share indicates something a whole lot more complex than any lawsuit settlement...

The guy changed his avatar he had for like 5 years.... something' fishy more than his "Gone Fish'in"...

Blows off all his current clientele, and opens a B&M...come on people there is a whole lot more to this than anyone knows, or will say, and he is not going to step up and say anything. He is not in the E-Commerce business anymore and as long as he makes good on all his last on-line orders he has done what he should....

Well I hope ya'll get the stuff you ordered from him, I am sure glad I didn't buy a Legacy, although it would make a kewl collectors item, but hey, he may still be selling them?

When I go to Nashville for some White Castle', I'll stop in and check it out!

Ex his electi ProVarianti-videbimus lumen
    Provarianti eligit in vobis non eligere Provarianti
    When I do vape, I Squonk, do you?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast