Breakthrough on transitioning difficulties - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Breakthrough on transitioning difficulties

Super Member ECF Veteran SharonH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ta2dave76 View Post
    Hey congrats Sharon. I just quit smoking lastnight, almost 30hrs ago, and have been vaping like a madman for about 20 of those hours. Ive using 24 and 16 nic levels from two different clearos. Ive only filled each twice today, one is 2.5 and the other is 3 I think. Ill also add I was testing the flavors I got as samples so my numbers are alittle off.

Good luck stayin off em! As Im finding out, everyone here has been very very supportive!
    Congrats Dave! Did you go to Vapefest? I was supposed to go!

Yea I did. Pieced together a decent setup with an Ovale 1000mah egoC twist, and a couple of Kanger tanks, and I was given a 650 Oakley ego battery for crushing up my smokes.

Sad thing is, lastnight was the first time Ive been on the strip in a long long long time. All the drunk aholes and the crazy sht that happens down there is the reason I dont go to often.
    SharonH likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran SharonH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ta2dave76 View Post
    Yea I did. Pieced together a decent setup with an Ovale 1000mah egoC twist, and a couple of Kanger tanks, and I was given a 650 Oakley ego battery for crushing up my smokes.

Sad thing is, lastnight was the first time Ive been on the strip in a long long long time. All the drunk aholes and the crazy sht that happens down there is the reason I dont go to often.
    Awesome and good for you! Yeah, I used to go to Vegas every 2-3 months for a very long weekend and stopped several years ago. A lot has changed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123