Any other good vaping community sites? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Any other good vaping community sites?

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I haven't tried one, but I've talked to people in Europe who have given the "TeCab" good reviews. It's similar to a Joyetech "eCab," except that it has 510 threading. It takes replaceable 10440 batteries, which although are only 360mAh, are the size of AAA batteries and it wouldn't be a hassle to carry a few around.

TeCab E Cigarette Starter Kit in Black

Todd of Todd's Reviews gave it a thumbs up in his video on youtube.
    Skymutt likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Smoktech DC510. And you can get the mega-carts (I can't remember what they're called, if you Google Smoktech DC510 carts you'll find the name) that hold a LOT of juice. I had also been having trouble with a lot of dry hits even when topping off but I haven't had a single dry hit since I started using these carts.

I had some trouble with a faulty charger, so watch out for that, though this could have been a very isolated thing. Now that I have the correct charger the battery life is very, very good, especially for a not very large ecig.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, to answer the thread title, I am only somewhat familiar with 1 other vape forum. Vapeando.com
    When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be.
    Well he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't vape the same apv's as me.

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Even after 3 years I like my cig look alikes. For a 510 system I have one of these and love it. It comes in black and silver it is on sale right now for 34.99 so cant beat the price either
    E Cig | Smart Pack Starter Kit - Black

The charging pack is easy to use and charges the 2nd one pretty quick
    Last edited by Prism; 09-28-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Also chiming in re: the thread title. I've come across other forums and was immediately put off by the unbelievably filthy language, the flaming of noobs, the references to drugs, and the sexual innuendo, and I am, by no stretch of the imagination, a prude.

Having said that, I do believe that anytime you put such a large group of people together...(in some cases, only 2 or more)...you are going to find some that 'rub you the wrong way,' dont answer your question, try to be (or succeeds at being) funny (depending on your perspective), attempt to belittle you, ignore you, nit pick what you say, argue semantics, correct your grammar or spelling, post links to random blogs in an attempt to debunk whatever you say, quote your previous posts out of context, or, simply are downright rude due to their own feelings of inferiority as a human being forced to live in a civilized society.

If you can get past that, ECF, in my opinion, is the best place to go to get the most prompt, accurate, and direct answers to your questions.

Namaste.
    Robino1 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234