Any other good vaping community sites?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Any other good vaping community sites?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Any other good vaping community sites?

Are there any other good vaping and e-cig community sites out there that you'd recommend? I'm sure ECF really is the biggest and best, but I'm always a fan of multiple sources of information, different perspectives, etc. So what other sites would you recommend as being worth the time?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You can't really get many more "sources of information" or "different perspectives" than you will find here, one of the virtues of being the largest e-cig community. ECF is loaded with some of the most intelligent, helpful people i've ever encountered on a forum.

There are many country/state/mod specific forums out there, but when it comes to one large, incredibly diverse group, i don't think it gets much better than ECF.

If it happens in the e-cig world, you're almost guaranteed it will be discussed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not vaping related, but I do frequent the discotheque forums often. Great tips on being macho, body glitter, bullybats.

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I've visited some other forums, just for a look see. Ummm no thanks. On one, someone had posted a question, the date was at least a week earlier than when I looked into the forum........there had been zero responses to that question. On another forum.....well lets just say the very worst, most controversial thread you have ever seen on ECF looks like just playing on a different forum I have checked out.

After that, I just decided......I think I'll just stay here.
    The Dingo, Baditude, NiNi and 4 others like this.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I agree with you, twoSmokes, honestly. It just seems like it's nearly impossible to find updated information on something unless it's mod/APV related, and I don't just mean here at ECF. Unless you already know exactly what you have to search for, the information is either outdated, unreliable (or just advertising), or just plain unavailable. Then there's the problem with asking a question and getting an answer that's only semi-related.

Don't even get me started on finding a straight answer

Quote Originally Posted by Butters78 View Post
    Not vaping related, but I do frequent the discotheque forums often. Great tips on being macho, body glitter, bullybats.
    Case in point...
    dailywalker likes this.

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Skymutt, sometimes the search engines outside of ECF work better than the internal one. For example: type your question in Google plus ECF.
    xtwosm0kesx and vjc0628 like this.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Depending on what your looking for, I used YouTube a lot for additional help. Like if something didn't make sense in"written words" on how to clean a tank/coil, for example, I would watch the video.

Or if I want more reviews on juices I may Google it on occasion. But honestly, the other forums are like....crickets....completely silent.

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skymutt View Post
    Are there any other good vaping and e-cig community sites out there that you'd recommend?
    Vaping forum sites, yes. Good...?

Vaping community forum, nuttin' like da ECF!

Just keep in mind dat sum o' dose sites are a black hole (gravitationally) for ECF rejects with venom!!!

Sorry, can't help ya with a non-ECF community forum recommendation...
    RedhatPat likes this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My problem is that I'm looking for something that nobody else seems to want, a 510 cigalike that looks stylish and isn't a complete POS. Whenever I ask, I get the usual round of cigalike naysayers who want me to carry a freaking lightsaber around to suck on, or someone who offers a well-intentioned answer by recommending something that still isn't really a cigalike. I'm even open to the idea of buying batteries individually and just building my own PCC to get exactly what I want, but most of the suppliers I've seen so far offer next to no specifications about their products, like size, manufacturer, etc. And that's IF they'll even tell you whether or not their cigalike is a 510, 808, or some other number I don't even know about yet.
    mattiem likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skymutt View Post
    My problem is that I'm looking for something that nobody else seems to want, a 510 cigalike that looks stylish and isn't a complete POS. Whenever I ask, I get the usual round of cigalike naysayers who want me to carry a freaking lightsaber around to suck on, or someone who offers a well-intentioned answer by recommending something that still isn't really a cigalike. I'm even open to the idea of buying batteries individually and just building my own PCC to get exactly what I want, but most of the suppliers I've seen so far offer next to no specifications about their products, like size, manufacturer, etc. And that's IF they'll even tell you whether or not their cigalike is a 510, 808, or some other number I don't even know about yet.
    The only place I can think of off the top of my head is Panda Evolve Starter Kit
    I have their Ego kit and have been pleased with it. Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast