Need new setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need new setup

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

A comercial for starfire cigs came on once I started reading this. It might be coincidence, or prophetic.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Joyetech eRoll is very classy.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Senior Member ECF Veteran

i'm looking into Eroll myself....... for ocassions that i want to use cig alike example weddings, work outings, etc

would you consider a small zmax, mini provari, evic in short mode thou? the high voltage is the ones that kept me away from cigarrettes.. if not for high voltage i probably be back to cigarretes 1 - 2 packs a day..

i mostly used 24mg Torque56 /tribecca/ menthol ice all Halo... since it's high nicotine i think occasionally i can hang with cig alike if it's juice refillable...

Senior Member ECF Veteran

btw i think cig alike like the Eroll mentioned is rechargable and refillable & has a semi real feel coz of the auto switch just drag no switches... i'll be getting some soon =) but offcourse i will still have my small pv in my pocket hahahaha

I've got my eGo-T for like, home and stuff but as you mentioned, I want the cig lookalike for things like going to work and stuff. I was looking into the eRoll as well, but it's just too expensive for me at the moment. That's why I was looking for something similar for less than 60$, cuz I can't find an eRoll anywhere online for less than 60$+

PV Master ECF Veteran

Check out smokeless image. They are a good cigalike company, but are 808 threaded I believe.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I was going to recommend the eroll or smokeless Image volts,,,,,,,,,,they have the regular size or the longer 78mm size,,,,,,

they are 808 connection, though,,,,,,but Revolution Vapor sells 808 carts for 20.00 for a 20 pack,,if you buy 2 packs, you get free shipping, and they are great cartos too.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Here's a great starter kit from Smokeless Image,,,,,

Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

spend 10 more bucks on juice or cartos or something and the shipping is free (55.00+)

I know not everybody likes Halo around here, but the G6 starter kit is very affordable ($44.95), comes with customizable choices of battery sizes and colors. Plus, if you already have a brand of ejuice that you like, you can just get blank cartos and go with that. It's probably one of the best refillable, rechargeable cig-a-likes out there. It got me off the stinkies, so that is AWESOME!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I managed my quit on v2 batts and their LMax clearos.
    I still have a ton of v2 stuff and when I am tempted to smoke I go back to my standard v2 batt, an LMax clearo and Sahara v2 liquid 1.2mg.
    That was my quit set up and I will never be without it.
    There is a 15% discount on starter kits and I have the Oct code for 15% off all stuff. (kickoff)
    I can't say enough about their customer service and quality.
    Batts have a lifetime warranty.
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast