Future vaping technology. What does it hold? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Future vaping technology. What does it hold?

Virtual smoke ring blower..
    InTheClouds likes this.

Annoyed Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The transition from Li-ion batteries to Li-Po... guess the biggest problem with that would possibly be the whole charger issue... and the puffy lipo issue.
    ItTechy, RedhatPat and InTheClouds like this.

Senior Member Verified Member KYBLUE's Avatar

I'm thinking metered injection through a heated chamber. This could coincide with a multi-tank system.

Longer lasting 18350's to keep the mod size down.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Just a 'lil drop of plutonium, one charge every 11 years, easy peasy. Sure you'll glow in te dark by age 50 but think of the savings!

RHP
    mezzio likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KYBlue View Post
    I'm thinking metered injection through a heated chamber. This could coincide with a multi-tank system.
    add to that some form of precise temperature control of the chamber. "ya, I'm vapin' at 426 degrees F" or whatever number is best for that flavor/juice mix ha ha

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I go to a lot of places that would greatly appreciate it if I had a luminescent glow.
    RedhatPat likes this.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfcat View Post
    some sort of solar panel pass through to stick on the top of your golf cart
    Something like that could made by a hobbyist now. As a matter of fact, do a search for "solar minty boost" or start looking here... http://learn.adafruit.com/minty-boost .

Or here

Amazon.com: solar charger usb
    InTheClouds likes this.

Full Member Verified Member broseph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JWLuke View Post
    Just wanted to see what kind of ideas people might like to see in vaping technology.

i can imagine a tank that holds multiple flavors. In the same tank is a compartment that holds the nic. You could then dial up the strength that you wanted with each hit. During the day you might prefer a 6, then at night with your adult beverage you could dial it up to a 12 or 18. If a non-smoker wanted to try your vaper for the first time, you could dial it down to zero. I know that right now that tank would be the size of a beer bottle but with future innovations maybe the juice could be concentrated and we could keep it smaller.

That's my idea. Anyone else have any?
    I like this idea and think it could be done with small tubes (Something 1 mL or less would be nice) in a setup like a revolver. It could have one atomizer/wick or even one per tube. I'm betting that someone has already made one of these. I'm not so sold on the nic part though...

My idea is a press to wrap coils - like an ammunition reloader. The wick would be secured at the base of the press and pulled taught. A needle or other thin solid object would slide through the wick, and the wrapping of the coil should be the fun part to figure out. Turning the wick would be the easiest way, but then the wire would need to be secured to it first.

I think my idea would take more time to make a prototype and perfect than it would actually save in time or money.

Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Insanely small batteries that leave our atomizers composing the majority of the vaporizer size, and batteries we can make ourselves for the modders out there.

Micro Batteries

The article I linked isn't where I first heard about these, but it was the first place I found them mentioned.
    InTheClouds likes this.
    Vicious Ant: Valkyrie #1713 - Atmomixani: Nemesis #5884 - Flawless: Tugboat #1769 - Loki Lab: Omega #3227 - VHO: Helios #1435, Titan #5326 - Madz Modz: NZonic V3 #3406

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast