Gave my backup ego to a friend...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Gave my backup ego to a friend...

Default Gave my backup ego to a friend...

Lastnight was a wild and crazy biker birthday bash for one of my MC club brothers. Bands, beer, and some killer BBQ. Got to hang with a couple of my bros that I havent seen in a few months. My pal Shawn has been trying to get his ol lady off the smokes for a long time now. Theyve tried the gum, the patch, Chantix, and cold turkey over the last couple of years. She asked what I was using, so I showed her my pv. She asked to try it, and I said sure. After a few puffs, she said thats the way to go. We talked alittle more about it, and I went off to grab some grub and a frosty adult beverage. Later on in the night, I noticed her light up a cig, take a couple puffs, and then smashed it out in the ashtray. I then put a clearo filled with rasberry cheesecake on my backup ego, walked over and gave it to her. I says "merry christmas. Use this till you get a setup". Showed her how to fill it and charge it, and she puffed on that the rest of the night. Shawn tried to give me $40 for it, I told him to take that money and goto the vape shop, and find something his lady likes. After that we partied like rock stars, and the rest of the night is kind of a blur.

So, Ive only been vaping since Sept. 20th, but I have now converted two people. My bro's lady, and my pops. My old man likes his Triton setup, and told me yesterday he hasnt had a smoke in 14 days. He was a two pack a day for 50 years.

And perhaps Ill get the Sigelei Zmax sooner than later...

Happy Sunday yall
    mcol, Robino1, Burnie and 14 others like this.

Awesome!!............

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

SWEEEET!
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a lump in my throat reading your post. You are a good friend and a good man, Dave!

Where do you get your raspberry cheesecake juice? I am suddenly overwhelmed with a desire to vape raspberry cheesecake!!!
    Vwls and Robino1 like this.

Join CASAA and get a FREEBIE!
    Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...a-members.html

Good on you!

PV Master* ECF Veteran Rocketpunk's Avatar

Wonderful!

Every time I've tried to PIF the user ended up breaking everything. I had to rescue a Twist back from a knuckle-dragger because he didn't listen to a single word of advice or instruction I said and tried to break the darned thing. I swept in, collected my donated gear, and brought it back home. I should think better next time not to toss my pearls to swine.

That sounds mean and cruel, but this person just wasn't ready for an ecig.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...nderstand.html
    Last edited by Rocketpunk; 10-13-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    alisa1970, mattiem and Vwls like this.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

PV Master ECF Veteran alisa1970's Avatar

What an awesome story! Yes, please do tell about the raspberry cheescake!

Kudos to you! I have not converted a one. Helped some who were ready to give up on vaping, but never a complete conversion. And I live with a smoker!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentAnia View Post
    I have a lump in my throat reading your post. You are a good friend and a good man, Dave!

Where do you get your raspberry cheesecake juice? I am suddenly overwhelmed with a desire to vape raspberry cheesecake!!!
    Highbrow Vapor. First order with them. A couple days of aging, and I think it will be really killer!

Just made a review in the juice section, and a thread the other day about the post office and the vacation that my juice took....
    AgentAnia likes this.

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I "loan" my backups out all the time. Perfect excuse to snag the latest shiny.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Not much that gives a better felling than helping another like that!

Proud of you, very Proud.

I now have about 20 under my belt and still keep hope to help many more.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast