Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best set up for VG only juice

High Class Creeper Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I vape high VG or pure VG only juices. I use an Iclear 30, Protank and evods. The ONLY juice I still have issues with (I have given up any and all hope so I drip it only) are a few VERY DARK coffee/chocolate flavors. They destroy everything I put them in no matter what. But the lighter pure VG mixes all seem to do fine with at most a drop or two of water in everything else - I will say, I do not use cartos or carto tanks. The Iclear and the Evods are all poly and not glass and do fine with pure VG.

Hello there. Its been a while since iv posted anything. But here goes. Iv been vaping pure vg from heathers heavenly for almost a year. I use mainly protanks and evods. Saying that, i also rebuild my own heads right out of the box. I use 2mm silica and 32 gauge kanthal with a 1.5mm silica flavor wick on top and it works great. No cracking, no leaking. I cannot go above around 8 watts. Then i run into wicking issues. I am currently experimenting with 2mm ecowool. I have a head wrapped with that and no flavor wick. So far i am very impressed. Usually once the protank gets low on liquid it floods. With the 2mm ecowool i could vape the tank dry. Hope this helps. Any more questions feel free to ask. Vape on vaper. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12