I have only just started vaping (literally today) but want to talk about... TASTE! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: I have only just started vaping (literally today) but want to talk about... TASTE!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by klynnn View Post
    I have been at this almost two years and have not found but one or two juices I don't have to doctor up. Too sweet or sour or too much flavor or just plain nasty. I wonder if some of these mixers actually vape their own juice. By the way I diy.
    I pretty much always doctor juices I get from elsewhere up. Mix and match, stuff like that...whatever my mood is.

Every tank is a brand new taste for me.....lol Well, except my Sweet Tart or Hot Cinnamon.

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    U crack me up! Good thing ur wife is happy and NOT on EFC reading the cooking comment. Hhhmmm??? Could be great blackmail material!
    Well...she aint gonna be happy when I tell her I "need" the Sigelei Zmax v5....
    AngiBe likes this.
    Atomo and Chi-U replicas. ChiDent & Chimbus, igo-L

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by klynnn View Post
    I have been at this almost two years and have not found but one or two juices I don't have to doctor up. Too sweet or sour or too much flavor or just plain nasty. I wonder if some of these mixers actually vape their own juice. By the way I diy.
    Boy have you hit the nail on the head !! This is what drove me to DIY and am LOVIN IT !!!
    klynnn likes this.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345