I'm just now realizing I'm gonna need a lanyard and holster so I can vape while riding.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I'm just now realizing I'm gonna need a lanyard and holster so I can vape while riding.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Recycled Roadkill's Avatar

Default I'm just now realizing I'm gonna need a lanyard and holster so I can vape while riding.

That's probably the worst part of riding bikes for smokers. Light one up and ride and it's out in just a couple of minutes. I don't need to do that anymore but I'm thinking I need a lanyard to hang around my neck with a real leather holster so I can take a puff when I'm on the road.

I've seen some of the stuff on ebay that used pleather and something called P leather. that's not what I'm looking for. I want a real leather sheath held by a nice soft lanard that'll hang around my neck, ready to vape at will.

Does anyone here or know of someone here that'll custom make one for me, at a price of course. And an embroirded skull on it would be nice too.

I'd like to be the "first on my block" to get one!!

Well over Sixteen Thousand cigarettes NOT smoked and over $4000.00 savings in just 12 months. There's your milestone!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Roadkill View Post
    That's probably the worst part of riding bikes for smokers. Light one up and ride and it's out in just a couple of minutes. I don't need to do that anymore but I'm thinking I need a lanyard to hang around my neck with a real leather holster so I can take a puff when I'm on the road.

I've seen some of the stuff on ebay that used pleather and something called P leather. that's not what I'm looking for. I want a real leather sheath held by a nice soft lanard that'll hang around my neck, ready to vape at will.

Does anyone here or know of someone here that'll custom make one for me, at a price of course. And an embroirded skull on it would be nice too.

I'd like to be the "first on my block" to get one!!
    I don't know what device you have, but you can try here: All cases

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

May want to this this one a look-sie.....SerenityGear Leather - Photo Gallery
    Recycled Roadkill likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was thinking of rigging up some kind of goose neck type device that came out of my helmet like a mic. lol

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Get a high capacity auto, and the right size vinyl tubing.... just leave the vape in your pocket?

SmokTek eGo 1100mAh Automatic Battery, no buttons to push!
    OlDogNewTricks likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vchick View Post
    May want to this this one a look-sie.....SerenityGear Leather - Photo Gallery
    Serenity hasn't been doing a whole lot of them lately and you can't even order one right now. Life is probably getting in the way...lol

Full Member Verified Member

Go to a local saddle maker and see what they would charge. Should be able to find them in Texas fairly easily. Or a boot repair shop. The boot guys usually deal with a softer leather and have leather sewing machines that could do a design. Or, ask at either place to see if they know anyone that works leather for a hobby and would make you one. Then they could use your device to get measurements off of.

Just my $.02
    NiNi likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Recycled Roadkill's Avatar

Excellent suggestions and a warm hearted thank you to all! However, I suspect the vinyl tubing suggestion would be like trying to breath through a garden hose underwater in the backyard swimming pool. (Please don't ask how I know that!) Besides, I'd look like the Borg.
    EvilZoe likes this.

Well over Sixteen Thousand cigarettes NOT smoked and over $4000.00 savings in just 12 months. There's your milestone!

Ultra Member

Errrrr... You are trying to figure out how to vape while riding a bicycle... You HAVE been assimilated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast