How can I get a more powerful feeling vape? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: How can I get a more powerful feeling vape?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    No, it's only been 16 days since I had my last one.
    So over two weeks. That's fantastic!
    EvilZoe likes this.

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    So over two weeks. That's fantastic!

It hasn't been difficult at all. Had a fleeting thought or two about having one over a week ago but it passed in seconds.

It hasn't been difficult at all. Had a fleeting thought or two about having one over a week ago but it passed in seconds.
    I'd like to think I'll never go back but I know going out for a beer with friends will be the big test.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Heck, I just jumped in with both feet when I got here....lol

Don't worry, people will correct you when you're wrong, but if you just roll with it and keep your sense of humor about you, you'll do fine and learn a lot.
    Yes, you did jump right in, on account of you're the EVILZOE!

Supporting Member

I'd like to think I'll never go back but I know going out for a beer with friends will be the big test.
    I found tobacco flavor juice helped me with that. Nothing sweet or anything but just a plain ol' yucky tobacco....lol

However, even if you DO light up when you're drinking, just forgive yourself and move on. It's not a big deal when you're vaping. You can hop right back on the wagon again without struggling. As long as you don't allow yourself to feel guilty.

I found tobacco flavor juice helped me with that. Nothing sweet or anything but just a plain ol' yucky tobacco....lol

However, even if you DO light up when you're drinking, just forgive yourself and move on. It's not a big deal when you're vaping. You can hop right back on the wagon again without struggling. As long as you don't allow yourself to feel guilty.
    I don't want to tempt fate but I think I'll be fine. No urges AT ALL for a cig so far. I'll bring USA Mix to the pub, 24mg, nothing left to chance lol.
    Fullknight, vjdossey and EvilZoe like this.

Supporting Member

I don't want to tempt fate but I think I'll be fine. No urges AT ALL for a cig so far. I'll bring USA Mix to the pub, 24mg, nothing left to chance lol.
    The 24 mg might help a bit.

I'm actually out of my yucky ol' tobacco and I'm missing it.

I've ordered from two places now and the second one shipped and is still several states away. Haven't heard back from the first. I'm giving them a week before I contact them, though.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Try dripping. My octopus RDA on a mech set up with a 1.5 ohm coil gives a whopper of a TH even with low nic juice.
    degnr8, vjdossey and firephly like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    I am using a ego twist and a vision spinner with a mini protank and also Ivod with 1.8ohm and 2.5ohm coils. How can I get a stronger feeling hit? And more vapor? I have ordered a lot of juice lately and am still waiting for some in the mail. I have tried 100%VG, 70%PG, but I haven't gone above 18mg nicotine. I have mainly been vaping pretty mild flavors.

I just feel like I am getting kinda weak feeling drags most of the time. I suppose having more nicotine and stronger tasting juice might help...I guess I'm looking for more throat hit and more vapor, and just a more cig-like experience maybe? hard to describe. Too much of the time I feel like I'm puffing air.

Or is it the devices I'm using for vaping?

Also, maybe I should up my nicotine, I had been smoking over a PAD of american spirits in the yellow pack.

All my e liquid is 18mg or lower, if I ordered some plain nicotine how much should I add to make my liquids stronger?

Been at this since Sept. 6
    You could try cheap boge cartos and see if it fits your vaping habits. I used to have protanks and evods but there is no way i vape one of those if i have my cartotanks around :P

Super Member ECF Veteran vjdossey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by puchox View Post
    You could try cheap boge cartos and see if it fits your vaping habits. I used to have protanks and evods but there is no way i vape one of those if i have my cartotanks around :P
    What battery do you use and with cartos exactly? I so want to try cartos!!! Pretty bored with my T3S even tho I've fine tuned it and get great flavor and vapor from em
    'Knowledge is Power!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast