How can I get a more powerful feeling vape?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: How can I get a more powerful feeling vape?

Ultra Member Verified Member firephly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default How can I get a more powerful feeling vape?

I am using a ego twist and a vision spinner with a mini protank and also Ivod with 1.8ohm and 2.5ohm coils. How can I get a stronger feeling hit? And more vapor? I have ordered a lot of juice lately and am still waiting for some in the mail. I have tried 100%VG, 70%PG, but I haven't gone above 18mg nicotine. I have mainly been vaping pretty mild flavors.

I just feel like I am getting kinda weak feeling drags most of the time. I suppose having more nicotine and stronger tasting juice might help...I guess I'm looking for more throat hit and more vapor, and just a more cig-like experience maybe? hard to describe. Too much of the time I feel like I'm puffing air.

Or is it the devices I'm using for vaping?

Also, maybe I should up my nicotine, I had been smoking over a PAD of american spirits in the yellow pack.

All my e liquid is 18mg or lower, if I ordered some plain nicotine how much should I add to make my liquids stronger?

Been at this since Sept. 6
    Last edited by firephly; 10-16-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran Jjshbetz11's Avatar

Get into rebuilding! You can really customize your vape exp. to your liking.
    Puff, puff and not die

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    I am using a ego twist and a vision spinner with a mini protank and also kanger ivod with 1.8ohm and 2.5ohm coils. How can I get a stronger feeling hit? And more vapor? I have ordered a lot of juice lately and am still waiting for some in the mail. I have tried 100%VG, 70%PG, but I haven't gone above 18mg nicotine. I have mainly been vaping pretty mild flavors.

I just feel like I am getting kinda weak feeling drags most of the time. I suppose having more nicotine and stronger tasting juice might help...I guess I'm looking for more throat hit and more vapor, and just a more cig-like experience maybe? hard to describe. Too much of the time I feel like I'm puffing air.

Or is it the devices I'm using for vaping?

Also, maybe I should up my nicotine, I had been smoking over a PAD of american spirits in the yellow pack.
    It's probably the airiness of your tank. Try an evod type and you should be able to hit better.

Blog Entries

I have a few evods, but I really like the taste more out of the glass on the protank

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jjshbetz11 View Post
    Get into rebuilding! You can really customize your vape exp. to your liking.
    I'm not real sure how to go about that....I'm still kind of a noob

Does rebuilding basically mean making coils?
    Last edited by firephly; 10-17-2013 at 12:15 AM.
    vjdossey likes this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by firephly View Post
    I have a few evods, but I really like the taste more out of the glass on the protank

Here ya go...best of both worlds: Smoktech ARO Pyrex Glass eGo BCC

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Goto eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator download it. In the tools menu goto nic combi

You can calculate vg pg or nic to see what you can get.

Most people start at nicotine at 18mg or higher; I myself start last year at 21-24 I'm at 12mg now
    firephly likes this.

Do you vape tobacco flavors? If so try 1.8 or 2.6 Moutain Vapors Bacconut, USA Mix or Cherry cured. If you don't care for tobaccos (I can't imagine though because these are soooo good) then try their Pecan Roll. Even though they're 50/50, they have the best throat hit I've found. You might order 2.6 and add some PG to bring the nic strength down and add even more TH. This is what I do routinely. I might have straight 26 in the morning and then drop to one I've added PG to to lower the nic to 18 or 16 later in the day.
    firephly likes this.

I probably shouldn't reply as I am so totally new to vaping (2 days) but I am having the opposite problem to you. The throat hit I'm getting from 24mg is way too much and I smoked over 20 regular cigs a day. I'm using an EVOD if that matters but I think if you draw slow and long (count up to three in your head while you draw) you will have a LOT of vapour in your mouth. Inhale that and you'll get a throat hit that knocks your head off at 24mg and might suffice at 18.

If anyone wants to point out I am talking rubbish, feel free, I usually am.
    vjdossey, firephly and EvilZoe like this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    I probably shouldn't reply as I am so totally new to vaping (2 days) but I am having the opposite problem to you. The throat hit I'm getting from 24mg is way too much and I smoked over 20 regular cigs a day. I'm using an EVOD if that matters but I think if you draw slow and long (count up to three in your head while you draw) you will have a LOT of vapour in your mouth. Inhale that and you'll get a throat hit that knocks your head off at 24mg and might suffice at 18.

If anyone wants to point out I am talking rubbish, feel free, I usually am.
    Heck, I just jumped in with both feet when I got here....lol

Don't worry, people will correct you when you're wrong, but if you just roll with it and keep your sense of humor about you, you'll do fine and learn a lot.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast