Why do they make that damn hole so small? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Why do they make that damn hole so small?

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingoTutu View Post
    Wow, sorry. You posted a picture of a needle tip bottle. When you unscrew the 30ml bottle, before you lift the cap off, bend the cap backwards and it will pop off the bottle's plastic tip. Pour your liquid into the other bottle and screw the cap back on the 30ml with the tip still in the plastic cap and it should seat the tip in the bottle as you screw it closed. Hope that makes sense.
    Yeah that makes sense now. I just always thought they were one solid piece of plastic and why I was squeezing them into 10 ml needle tip bottle. Now that you mention it if I can break off tip easily by bending backwards that would be much easier way of filling. I just wasn't aware that they were 2 pieces the bottle and the tip.
    buzzzlove and FlamingoTutu like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed View Post
    Yeah that makes sense now. I just always thought they were one solid piece of plastic and why I was squeezing them into 10 ml needle tip bottle. Now that you mention it if I can break off tip easily by bending backwards that would be much easier way of filling. I just wasn't aware that they were 2 pieces the bottle and the tip.
    Thank you for sharing your light bulb moment made my evening! You can also by hand run a 1/16 drill bit threw the stalk tip to open it up for better flow also.
    FlamingoTutu likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Again think missing the point or I made a bad post describing my situation. I'll have to reread my post to make sure I was clear.
    It's all good...
    FlamingoTutu likes this.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran FlamingoTutu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzlove View Post
    Thank you for sharing your light bulb moment made my evening! You can also by hand run a 1/16 drill bit threw the stalk tip to open it up for better flow also.
    Or use Primacord and a cork and be done with it.

Sucks that this happened to you and thank god it was a manageable nic concentration....

But I don't think the manufacturer of these bottles had the viscous as PG and VG liquids...

ECF Veteran

Not sure if this happened to any of you and was very surprised when it happened to me as I assumed those ejuice bottles were one solid piece.
    Yeah - it's a snap-on tip. And I can EASILY see that happening.
    I've had SEVERAL of them where the thing seemed clogged, too - where you HAVE to squeeze it SO hard that you KNOW it's gonna pop off. I've had to shove a paperclip in and try to widen the hole so I can actually get some juice out more than a drop at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    Yeah - it's a snap-on tip. And I can EASILY see that happening.
    I've had SEVERAL of them where the thing seemed clogged, too - where you HAVE to squeeze it SO hard that you KNOW it's gonna pop off. I've had to shove a paperclip in and try to widen the hole so I can actually get some juice out more than a drop at a time...
    Yeah, I've had that happen quite a bit, and even have a dedicated paper clip. It also prompted me to buy a bunch of these: Yorker Spout Dispensing Caps - MyFreedomSmokes.com

ECF Veteran

San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Juice bottles.jpg

250ml bottles have a more user friendly tip
    BardicDruid and D. Waterhouse like this.

Mystagogue * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Moved On.................. into witness protection
    Blog Entries

You still need to be a bit careful though. Not all of the bottles are the same and I've had some I've almost had to break to get the tops off. And I've nearly thrown bottles of Fuzion across the room due to the type of child-proof caps they use.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Grimwald's Avatar

I spent about a month refilling my bottles with a syringe before I realized I could actually remove the drip tip....

Yes, I still feel stupid...but I'm an old guy and this is not my first experience with dumb....and probably not my last.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast