Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Why do they make that damn hole so small?

Ultra Member

I either bore out the tip that the bottle came with or decant it into another container with something that flows better. I keep empty juice bottles for just that purpose. Sorry to hear about the loss of the juice, sucks, big time.

Quote Originally Posted by OlDogNewTricks View Post
    I either bore out the tip that the bottle came with or decant it into another container with something that flows better. I keep empty juice bottles for just that purpose. Sorry to hear about the loss of the juice, sucks, big time.
    I wasn't so much worried about the juice as I was overdosing through skin exposure. My stomach and hand stinged a little bit afterwards. I'm just glad I learned my lesson with a 4 mg/ml as opposed to my normal 24 mg/ml.

I washed it off pretty quickly but not sure how fast it absorbs either.

I have some Totally Wicked Titanium Ice nicotine. It comes in a glass bottle with a very slow dripping dropper tip. You can change it for a different tip but I don't want to risk spilling a lot of 72mg/ml liquid. I'm perfectly happy to spend a few minutes waiting for it drip out when I mix up a new batch of liquid. Even with weaker liquids I think it's a worthwhile safety tradeoff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234