LIKE an EVOD, but bigger? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: LIKE an EVOD, but bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    I sent my brother an EVOD clearomizer. He loved it, except wants something that holds more juice.

It has to be as close to an actual Kanger Evod as possible, I know nothing about clearos. Thanks!
    Pro tank 2 which holds 3 mls, or http://www.fasttech.com/p/1495400 this holds 5 MLAs. I just ordered 3 for 29.00 dollars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjcordone View Post
    Hey Racehorse - Many of the options folks replied with are devices that are not compatible with EVOD heads.
    I've been looking for the same thing. I really like the EVOD's but I'd like to find one with a larger capacity.
    I tried the Protanks, but they weren't for me. The new uni tank looks like just a protank with a wider center tube so I think I''ll be doing a pass on it. I haven't tried one yet, but I've been looking at the Vision Victory. It uses the same short or long EVOD heads and it has a 5ml capacity ! I'm thinking these might be a good one to try. I've been using Vision's version of the EVOD, the V.Tox clearomizer and I really like it. Slightly higher capacity, one less air hole so the draw is tighter and EVOD heads are a perfect fit. My only concern with the Vision Victory is that the drip tip is metal. With the cold weather coming here in New England, metal drip tips become less and less attractive to me. Keep us posted on what you try. There must be other EVOD folks out there looking at higher capacity options that will use their stockpile of EVOD heads......
    If would let me know how those VV work with evod/PT heads.You say less airy with one less hole then thats right up my alley.Really like the evods but have a PT2 collecting dust.I know u can rebuild them use cotton and twillion other things but I dont have time to fiddle right now .Did use a air flow controller with PT2 helped some but not enough and to me no flavor with PT2.TIA,Dale

Somebody needs to make a tank that you can just screw a bottle of juice onto. Take my money, please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

HyperTank

Pyrex, holds 5ml liquid, and has a tighter draw than a Protank 2. It's heavy but durable and the price is right. Uses universal Protank coils, too.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    HyperTank

Pyrex, holds 5ml liquid, and has a tighter draw than a Protank 2. It's heavy but durable and the price is right. Uses universal Protank coils, too.
    Mine are still in Phoenix somewhere.
    Waiting impatiently

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by BernieVideo View Post
    Mine are still in Phoenix somewhere.
    Waiting impatiently

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!
    They got both my orders of them to me quickly. I am, however, IN Phoenix...lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Katya View Post
    Just remember that Innokin heads come with dual coils--they are not like Kanger's single-coil BCCs. They drain batteries much faster and mow through your juices like there's no tomorrow.
    THIS I did know, just on experience.

I'm a backward moving vaper. I had all the big stuff, and am moving back to ego like stuff. I noticed using an Ego Twist, I usually vape at about 3.7v and never go above 4.2v with a LR 1.8ohm or 2.2-2.5ohm coil. Therefore, I really do not need all those big mods. I"ve owned them, just that I ended up getting rid of 'em.

What I need is a non VV battery where I can vape at around 4.1v and go down to about 3.7v as the battery loses steam. I say non VV as I could probably save even more $$ that way. I think Kent C's posts on this subject put me with the Ego C Upgrade battery?

If not, I will just stick with my joyetech twists and vision spinners. I need to find out more about evod batteries too.

Okay guys, looks like the mt3S and the T3s next for some trials.
    Katya likes this.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjcordone View Post
    Hey Racehorse - Many of the options folks replied with are devices that are not compatible with EVOD heads.
    Thanks jj, I guess i should have mentioned, I'm on a dual quest here. One was to find my brother something that would work with his evod coils.
    The other was to find MYSELF some ego topper stuff to try out.

I agree about the SS drip tips........sweet spot for a clearo tank for me would be close to 3ml. 5 would be way too large for me. I use 3ml a day, and would not use juice that had been sitting so I usually start fresh every morning

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If you are going to go the glassomizer route, and greater juice capacity is what you want, then I would go with a DB Puritank which holds up to 4ml, compared to Protank II 2.5 ml.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    THIS I did know, just on experience.

I'm a backward moving vaper. I had all the big stuff, and am moving back to ego like stuff. I noticed using an Ego Twist, I usually vape at about 3.7v and never go above 4.2v with a LR 1.8ohm or 2.2-2.5ohm coil. Therefore, I really do not need all those big mods. I"ve owned them, just that I ended up getting rid of 'em.

What I need is a non VV battery where I can vape at around 4.1v and go down to about 3.7v as the battery loses steam. I say non VV as I could probably save even more $$ that way. I think Kent C's posts on this subject put me with the Ego C Upgrade battery?

If not, I will just stick with my joyetech twists and vision spinners. I need to find out more about evod batteries too.

Okay guys, looks like the mt3S and the T3s next for some trials.
    Yup, Kent is a die hard eGo user and he has a few eGos that run at 3.7v unregulated: the first one is the eGo-C upgrade, which can be used in dual mode--3.3 regulated or 3.7 unregulated. I think he also has the eGo RS that comes with replaceable Li-Ion battery--rather nifty, if you ask me:

eGo-RS battery battery-removable

There are also many eGo-class batteries that are unregulated, like the Rivas, KGOs, eVods etc...

ETA: the advantage of vv regulated batteries is that you can set them at any voltage you like and it stays there for the entire cycle--I don't like that sagging voltage that the unregulated batteries supply, but that's just me. YMMV
    Last edited by Katya; 10-22-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast