SVD or Vamo - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: SVD or Vamo

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketpunk View Post
    You're actually losing functions by choosing the 134. The Tesla is, IMO, ugly as sin and, just like Busardo mentions in his review, the screen is placed in the most stupid area possible. Every time you move your thumb to tap a button, it covers the screen.

Honestly, the SVD, in my opinion, is the next step. The Vamo, Tesla, and ZMax are so... yesterday.
    True in terms of style, but they all have pretty much the same guts and function almost the same.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzlove View Post
    If you want an up grade a Man Cave Mod or a Shan B DNA 20 for about 160 dollars next up is a Semovar 215$ or a Provari for 159$ Those are the more obtainable better preforming mods. They arent cheap but I can honestly say Vape a MPV and SVD or Vamo then Vape one of the above and you can tell a difference. Pluse you dont have connection problems or all of the other things associated with the cheaper mods.

Therese not much difference performance wise for 100 dollars and under they all vape about the same Zmaxes can be thrown in to the mix with SVD, Vamo

This is just my opinion biased on my experiences. Another option would be a Mechanical with a Kick RTD is having a 15% off sale then you can have two in one VW or unregulated.
    Couldn't agree more, Buzz
    buzzzlove likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketpunk View Post
    Kinda, yeah, but if you're rebuilding you shouldn't skimp on a good multimeter. That's kind of a necessity.
    As luck would have it, Clouds of Vapor just got their ohm meters back in stock, so I snagged one. Sorry for hijacking the thread! Side note - hubby has a SVD and loves it.
    Rocketpunk and tnt56 like this.
    Becky

Off the stinkies since July 6th, 2013!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Quote Originally Posted by bhswmc01 View Post
    As luck would have it, Clouds of Vapor just got their ohm meters back in stock, so I snagged one. Sorry for hijacking the thread! Side note - hubby has a SVD and loves it.
    Congrats they go fast!
    bhswmc01 likes this.
    Provari, Legacy, Saber Touch,Siam Cobra,Ikarus, Poldiac,Diamante,Joker,69 Mod,Max Woodie, Big Daddy Meter Box,VV Altoids, VVSplash , Wizard, IHybrid,Vapor woods,Bliss,GP Spheroid, Gepettos box mod,EA Mod,ZAP, SS Avenger,Opus,MCM DNA 20,Orion,GGTS,ODY,UFS,Ithaka,Wand,Roller,Steam Machine,Somnium,GUS TS,KAYFUN, NZionic,Gamma, Steamboy, ELA,Semovar,Morph 2, Nemesis VW, CHI_YOU, King, Aero,M16,Aqua

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Maybe look at the VTR? Another Innokin product, and getting decent reviews. They say it's damn near indestructible, does vv, vw, fires sub ohms, comes in a cool box, and it IS a box. For 99 bucks, it sounds like a fine product
    Rocketpunk and tnt56 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    If you're rebuilding though, now for $10, you can get this!!!
    very kewl!
    buzzzlove likes this.

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Super Member Verified Member joeybear's Avatar

I have both and they're both awesome!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    very kewl!
    Ive been tempted to buy one of those but I made a atty stand from a 50 cent flea market cell phone windshield mount and a ego 510 adapter IMG_1065.jpg

and my multimeter anything else would mean less money for mods or attys!
    Provari, Legacy, Saber Touch,Siam Cobra,Ikarus, Poldiac,Diamante,Joker,69 Mod,Max Woodie, Big Daddy Meter Box,VV Altoids, VVSplash , Wizard, IHybrid,Vapor woods,Bliss,GP Spheroid, Gepettos box mod,EA Mod,ZAP, SS Avenger,Opus,MCM DNA 20,Orion,GGTS,ODY,UFS,Ithaka,Wand,Roller,Steam Machine,Somnium,GUS TS,KAYFUN, NZionic,Gamma, Steamboy, ELA,Semovar,Morph 2, Nemesis VW, CHI_YOU, King, Aero,M16,Aqua

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love both my Vamos, they're great for what they are.

But what they aren't?

An upgrade from an MVP.

Unless maybe you want something to beat someone over the head with. And even then it would probably mess up the center pin on the 510 connector.

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Only two months ago my Vamo was my prized "affordable" mod. I have a Provari and a Segelei ZMax, but my Vamo was my go-to mod. But then the SVD came out and I got a hold of one, and I loved it so much I had to get a second. My Vamo sits in my tackle box, basically useless, crying. I don't even use it as an ohms checker, I just use it to see what charge my 18650s' have.
    buzzzlove likes this.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast