Thread: SVD or Vamo

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

San Antonio TX Travel the country for work

Quote Originally Posted by Baycitypuff View Post
    I'll take it off your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Im the same way I feel the same about parting with mods as Harry feels about Ketchup on Hot Dogs
    Rocketpunk and Baycitypuff like this.

So basically go with SVD. Or an actual upgrade of a Provari. Seeing as I don't think I am ready to go with a mech yet. Too many unknowns for me to be comfortable with right now.
    Last edited by Mats; 10-22-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Add content

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

My wife loves my old Vamo....I told her it's the good one. I complain about my ProVari when she's around so she won't touch it. Pretty soon, I'm going to complain about a Semovar... and a Nemesis....and an Ithaka....and a Wizard Evolved....and another Kayfun.........but she loves my old Vamo. Then again, she still smokes.
    suspectK likes this.
    ProVari x4, Hana V3 DNA30, VaporShark RDNA30, 4nine, King V2, Nemesis SS & Brass, Stingray Brass & Red Copper, Doomsday Mod, Sir Lancelot, Penny, Overdose, 454, Vulcan, Tugboat, Veritas ,Kayfun, Taifun GT, Stillare, TOBH, Soledad, APO, Origin, Magma, ZenithV2

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
    So basically go with SVD. Or an actual upgrade of a Provari. Seeing as I don't think I am ready to go with a mech yet. Too many unknowns for me to be comfortable with right now.
    Your wise holding off on the mechs. Wait and the time may come. Lots to be aware of with mechs. When your ready. Well we will be here for guidance and help.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snickerfritz View Post
    I dunno, I can't get with the telescoping thing personally, go for the Vamo V5 (the V3 is ugly as sin).
    The V3 isn't ugly if you get the SS one, IMO. It's a brushed look, not shiny. The pictures don't do it justice, it looks much better in person. One should get the SS model anyway, as the others have a bad reputation for the finish wearing off. I have a JWrap on mine anyway, so it's really a moot point.

best regards, larry mac

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You guys....you're all so funny.

Any VW mod you buy for under $100 is gonna be the same as the other VW mods....goes for VV also. The difference is the problems you're gonna have with them.

Started with a twist, went to lavatube, then found VW with the ZMax. Did the groove, until they recalled them, throw in a bunch of different mechs (siegeli, zmod, homemade mods, Galileo) and you have my history. For me, and only me (I speak for no one else) VW is the way to go. Presently vaping a MVP V2. Love the thing. Vamo V5 is on the way from china now, gonna do this with it.....image.jpg
    Don't like the tall and lanky look, but I wanted a VW backup and since I like to putz around with mods.......the pic is a proof of concept, no finish applied, and once the new Vamo gets here, it'll get a purty finish.

Your stated choices are not an upgrade as has been stated....your choice is only limited by your funds and imagination.

Luck to you
    Mac
    tnt56 likes this.
    Member of SacTown Vapors here on ECF
    come join us...NOW

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345