Vape Tote? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Vape Tote?

Super Member ECF Veteran pamdis's Avatar

Here are some 'purse size' cases that have elastic straps to hold things too if you can't find one tote that has all the separate pockets you need:

Amazon.com: 14-Bottle 5/8 dram Essential Oil Carrying Case - Fuschia with Soft Pink interior: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: 5-Bottle Purse-size Essential Oil Carrying Case - Deep Purple with Lavender interior: Health & Personal Care

There are also roll-up cosmetic or jewelry bags that might be good all by themselves:

JM Safari Chic Color Me Leopard Deluxe Better Beauty Case Set at HSN.com
    Harleybarbie likes this.
    Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaGirl View Post
    Oh noooooooooooo. Must...resist...

My credit card is hiding from me by this point...but it's no use...I can hear it sobbing quietly in the corner...dead giveaway.
    Same here. I should have never started a search. I think I may have to get one of these for my DIY supplies that are currently all sitting in a cardboard box. And for the flavors and/or juices maybe one (or both) of these:

Amazon.com: 16-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Cases hold 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottle - Lavender with Aqua Green interior: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: 64-Bottle Essential Oils Presentation Case and Portfolio 5-15ml - Black: Health & Personal Care
    CaliforniaGirl likes this.
    Life may have no meaning, or, even worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.

What I have to do is stay off the internet in the middle of the night - most prone to make purchases then.

Quote Originally Posted by pamdis View Post
    Same here. I should have never started a search. I think I may have to get one of these for my DIY supplies that are currently all sitting in a cardboard box. And for the flavors and/or juices maybe one (or both) of these:

Amazon.com: 16-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Cases hold 5ml, 10ml and 15ml bottle - Lavender with Aqua Green interior: Health & Personal Care

Amazon.com: 64-Bottle Essential Oils Presentation Case and Portfolio 5-15ml - Black: Health & Personal Care
    Wow, that first one is PERFECT.

And by the way, the baby in your avatar is so full of adorable I just wanna squeeze her. Oh my gosh so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaGirl View Post
    Wow, that first one is PERFECT.

And by the way, the baby in your avatar is so full of adorable I just wanna squeeze her. Oh my gosh so cute.
    My first and only grandchild (so far). She's eight months old. That is what her mother calls her 'stinky face'. She just randomly scrunches up her face at people now because she has discovered it makes them laugh. Wish I wasn't so far away - I've only seen her twice. Was there when she was born and stayed for three weeks, and then just last month for a week.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love the case with the 4 triangular sections from HSN!

Quote Originally Posted by pamdis View Post
    My first and only grandchild (so far). She's eight months old. That is what her mother calls her 'stinky face'.
    She just randomly scrunches up her face at people now because she has discovered it makes them laugh. Wish I wasn't so far away - I've only seen her twice. Was there when she was born and stayed for three weeks, and then just last month for a week.
    My first-born used to make that face. We called it his "snicker face".

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ha, I have 3 of them. Some of us are pocket junkies and baggolini does them best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    Oh geez, I hate baggolini.
    I've had to buy like 4 of them for my wife.

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Take a look around a camera shop.... sometimes you will find a nice bag with lots of little compartments.
    Harleybarbie and madqatter like this.

Blog Entries

I use a mini lap top shoulder bag (by Swiss Gear) to carry several mods, tanks, spare batteries (in plastic cases), my iPod/charger, and cell phone. Mine has two larger zippered pockets and a smaller one on one side. I found it on sale at Staples or Office Depot for around $20.

SwissGearcomputercase1.jpgSwissGearcomputercase2.jpg

Smokeless Image has an ego-style carrying case which can store up to two eGo or mods, and webbed pockets that open from the same direction (unlike most other ego cases) which prevents everything from falling out when you open up the case.

X2 carrying case.jpgOrganizer.jpg

Super Member Verified Member joeybear's Avatar

I picked up one of the Vaultz medicine organizers from Walmart this morning. Great little box and with a little modification, will be perfect. It even has a lock on it to keep my wife out

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast